Strange But True!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
My mum told us something very creepy earlier and it gave me the idea of creating a new thread to share strange but true stories.

Before my parents met, my mum lived in a flat just outside Paris, she lived alone and had lived in her flat for just over a year. One night after locking the door and windows she went to bed but was woken up in the early hours by a rattling sound, thinking it was her neighbour she thought nothing of it and went back to sleep, the next morning she got up for work and as she walked down her hall she noticed the security chain had been taken off on her door. She was alone the previous evening and swears that she put the security chain on. This happened on 2 more occasions before she packed up and left. :eek:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My mum told us something very creepy earlier and it gave me the idea of creating a new thread to share strange but true stories.

Before my parents met, my mum lived in a flat just outside Paris, she lived alone and had lived in her flat for just over a year. One night after locking the door and windows she went to bed but was woken up in the early hours by a rattling sound, thinking it was her neighbour she thought nothing of it and went back to sleep, the next morning she got up for work and as she walked down her hall she noticed the security chain had been taken off on her door. She was alone the previous evening and swears that she put the security chain on. This happened on 2 more occasions before she packed up and left. :eek:
Sure your mums not just forgetful :eek:

D

Deleted member 193590

December 11, 2002, two motorists called police to report seeing a car veering off the A3 trunk road with headlights blazing at Burpham in Surrey. A thorough search uncovered a car concealed in dense undergrowth and the long-dead driver nearby. It turned out that the crash had actually happened five months earlier when the driver, Christopher Chandler, had been reported missing by his brother.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
December 11, 2002, two motorists called police to report seeing a car veering off the A3 trunk road with headlights blazing at Burpham in Surrey. A thorough search uncovered a car concealed in dense undergrowth and the long-dead driver nearby. It turned out that the crash had actually happened five months earlier when the driver, Christopher Chandler, had been reported missing by his brother.
OMG! I've heard of cases like this. Very strange! :eek:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
This happened quite recently. It was a sunday and i got a call from a mobile security doing a patrol, saying that the motion sensors in my office had been triggered and the alarms were going off, i drove down with my father and after security did an interior check we went inside, there was nothing in the office that could have triggered the sensors, security put it down to debris blowing past the window, but i don't buy that as it's never happened before. I haven't worked late on my own since! :noway

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
This happened quite recently. It was a sunday and i got a call from a mobile security doing a patrol, saying that the motion sensors in my office had been triggered and the alarms were going off, i drove down with my father and after security did an interior check we went inside, there was nothing in the office that could have triggered the sensors, security put it down to debris blowing past the window, but i don't buy that as it's never happened before. I haven't worked late on my own since! :noway
Maybe an issue with the motion sensors ?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Fact it’s hi tech means more likely things can go wrong :eek:
So you don't think it was a restless spirit that has triggered the alarm? There's all kinds of rumours going around the office and that's one of them! :(

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
So you don't think it was a restless spirit that has triggered the alarm? There's all kinds of rumours going around the office and that's one of them! :(
You clearly need to be paying the spirit more or improve its working conditions then? :yes

Users who are viewing this thread