Manual fielding

N Jones

Club Captain
Does anyone else use manual fielding...how do people find it as it frustrates the hell out of me.!!!

D

Dutch

Does anyone else use manual fielding...how do people find it as it frustrates the hell out of me.!!!
The controls are too lumpy and inaccurate for my liking...there's potential there and I would use it if it was more refined: you now have to do a massive circle if you make the slightest mistake!

N Jones

Club Captain
The controls are too lumpy and inaccurate for my liking...there's potential there and I would use it if it was more refined: you now have to do a massive circle if you make the slightest mistake!
I filmed something today that was bloody ridiculous where the player ran round the ball 6 times then picked it up n threw it for four overthrow's...I've finally changed the settings to semi assisted fielding

N Jones

Club Captain
It's a complete joke..what's the point if having a manual fielding option when it clearly doesn't work..!!!

D

Dutch

It's a complete joke..what's the point if having a manual fielding option when it clearly doesn't work..!!!
I wouldnt say it doesnt completely work and it can be fun as long as you chase in a relatively straight line and cut balls of but as soon as you need to turn or adjust it becomes too clumsy

N Jones

Club Captain
I wouldnt say it doesnt completely work and it can be fun as long as you chase in a relatively straight line and cut balls of but as soon as you need to turn or adjust it becomes too clumsy
Currently playing West Indies v England..and the overthrow's are coming all the time...never feel confident throwing to the stumps because you never know if the keeper is there..AND facing the right way..

Users who are viewing this thread