Opposition always score 500+

jamesaw22

School Cricketer
I'm playing as a #3 batsman for Warwickshire, game difficulty on pro, batting difficulty on pro. I average about 45 which I feel isn't too bad, but Warwickshire have come in the bottom three for the last two season because every game the opposition scores 500+.

Anyone had anything similar? Any good advice? Am I just not good enough - do I need to be scoring a century every innings just for us to win?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
The AI scoring when simulating is highly questionable unfortunately. Not only will they score a lot of runs, they’ll generally do it far too quickly as well. It’s why I ultimately shelved my own career player.

Stick to controlling the whole team, it’s a way better experience all round. Sorry that’s not much of a solution to the issue.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The AI scoring when simulating is highly questionable, unfortunately. Not only will they score a lot of runs, but they’ll also generally do it far too quickly as well. It’s why I ultimately shelved my own career player.

Stick to controlling the whole team, it’s a way better experience all round. Sorry, that’s not much of a solution to the issue.
And sadly Big Ant just does some quick fixes to keep people quiet for a while. I say this again, a game that could be awesome is left to be satisfying to a certain point.
One update in 6 months explains it all.

Last edited:

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
And sadly Big Ant just does some quick fixes to keep people quiet for a while. I say this again, a game that could be awesome is left to be satisfying to a certain point.
One update in 6 months explains it all.
and you're lucky you even got that -- the last patch was a hige surprise.... we probably will get one more patch and they will call it Ashes Cricket 2019 ;) amd you'll have to buy it as well!

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
and you're lucky you even got that -- the last patch was a hige surprise.... we probably will get one more patch and they will call it Ashes Cricket 2019 ;) and you'll have to buy it as well!
And even after that patch, we will have those irritating bugs. Look, I do enjoy some game modes but would love to enjoy the complete game. Big Ant should spend more time testing their games before releasing them.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
And even after that patch, we will have those irritating bugs. Look, I do enjoy some game modes but would love to enjoy the complete game. Big Ant should spend more time testing their games before releasing them.
Oh please, Ashes Cricket had a group of beta testers for months and months and listened to a degree and then came the community and bitched and moaned and then more changes and now we have this game ;)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Oh please, Ashes Cricket had a group of beta testers for months and months and listened to a degree and then came the community and bitched and moaned and then more changes and now we have this game ;)
:)

Users who are viewing this thread