Ashes Cricket General Discussion

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
don bradman cricket 14 is still better than Ashes 17 .. whoz agree ??
In terms of real simulation of the game dbc 14 is better, I agree.

Not just simulation, little things like stats, aesthetics like uniforms (long sleeves), more options like backfoot leaves etc. were also much better.

EDIT: I do like the move to more innovation in career mode though. Dynamic lineups is a great addition, so Ashes is better in some ways as well. That's the game mode where there's a lot of potential for me. It's a shame they haven't paid more attention to that mode.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In terms of real simulation of the game dbc 14 is better, I agree.

Eh? You do realise every player in DBC14 is identical and the academy does nothing but change appearance and whether they are right or left handed? AC is in a different league.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Better to sell PC and buy Nintendo switch. Because they are thinking Switch is more important than PC
I think the switch for games like this, well sports games in general is huge. The switch market is big specially amongst kids and casual gamers continues to grow. If they can nail the graphics and the frame rates in handheld mode, could be a winner for kids and cricket lovers who want to play the game on the go. That’s if they can nail it.

Users who are viewing this thread