Batting difficulty pc ashes 2017

iftikhar321

School Cricketer
guys alot of difficulty in ashes 2017 vertern amature pro rookie. kindly tell me which is easy, hard, hardest, medium.. please tell me one by one.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The veteran, pro etc levels are for the AI not for you.... when you start a match its asks for you batting and bowling difficulty and you choose VEYR HARD, HARD, MEDIUM, EASY, CUSTOM -- those are your difficulty levels..

for the AI the levels go from easiest to hardest: ROOKIE, AMATEUR, PRO, VETERAN, LEGENDARY

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I think this thread is why they should do away with one system or the other.

Disagree. That was the system they used in DBC 14 and since I was much better at bowling than batting I was never able to find a sweet spot in difficulty, it was always too easy or too hard. The splitting of difficulties was probably the best thing they did in DBC17 in my opinion.

My solution would be to rename it to "AI Level" or something.

AI Level = How well the AI plays
Batting Difficulty = How hard the batting mechanics are
Bowling Difficulty = How hard the bowling mechanics are

I don't think that should be too hard for people to understand.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Disagree. That was the system they used in DBC 14 and since I was much better at bowling than batting I was never able to find a sweet spot in difficulty, it was always too easy or too hard. The splitting of difficulties was probably the best thing they did in DBC17 in my opinion.

My solution would be to rename it to "AI Level" or something.

AI Level = How well the AI plays
Batting Difficulty = How hard the batting mechanics are
Bowling Difficulty = How hard the bowling mechanics are

I don't think that should be too hard for people to understand.
You're probably right. But I still think you could get rid of the AI difficulty altogether though or at least reduce the levels to maybe three. I've think having so many types of difficulty is confusing and must make the job of fixing/tweaking the game incredibly difficult. There must be thousands of combinations of difficulty that people could play once you throw in the modifiers too.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
You're probably right. But I still think you could get rid of the AI difficulty altogether though or at least reduce the levels to maybe three. I've think having so many types of difficulty is confusing and must make the job of fixing/tweaking the game incredibly difficult. There must be thousands of combinations of difficulty that people could play once you throw in the modifiers too.

Yeah I could see one level of AI difficulty working if the AI is actually smart and able to play based on their stat attributes. The problem right now is they need to cheat so much on the higher difficulties to make it challenging.

iftikhar321

School Cricketer
dear i have selected medium. but i am asking when i start the game show alot of deficulties kindly tell me which is easy medium hard hardest in this difficulties amature, pro vetern rookie legend etc

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
dear i have selected medium. but i am asking when i start the game show alot of deficulties kindly tell me which is easy medium hard hardest in this difficulties amature, pro vetern rookie legend etc
The Amateur, Pro, Veteran, Rookie, Legend determine how good the AI will play.

The Easy, Medium, Hard, Hardest is the difficulty level you have when you are Batting or Bowling. It changes how well your timing has to be when executing the controls.

Users who are viewing this thread