Post your questions about the game here!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That's mad and amazing at the same time! How the Charlies Angels did you find that out?

That was how franco's fix worked - he's the one who worked it out and shared the gift with the world :) I believe it was a separate mod to the actual fearsome tweak hack. this was a bug that was never addressed in dbc14 so @francobaldo1 worked his magic!

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ON PC there is a workaround using franco's hack.

do not try and override the ground. just set up the tour as is.
go into the tour.
do not start a match.
run the hack.
exit the tour.
set up a casual match at the ground you want, go through the toss then quit the match.
go back into the tour, and play the next match - it will be at the ground you set up for the casual match. (note the tour screen will not change, but when you play the match it will be at the ground corresponding to the casual match).

it is convoluted but the only way. i used it a lot.

actually you need only to select the stadium in the menu, without starting a match ^^

nitinm

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone please tell me how to update all International Squad for DBC 14 or can some please give me PMD000.sav file or can someone please tell me where can I find it.

I don't want to use Innocent patch, as it modifies entire game

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Can someone please tell me how to update all International Squad for DBC 14 or can some please give me PMD000.sav file or can someone please tell me where can I find it.

I don't want to use Innocent patch, as it modifies entire game
Download from Don Bradman Academy. PMD000.sav will have new profile so your previous profile will not be there.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yes.. But the academy has old teams. Where I can find mods for latest teams ?
You can look for my profile or make the date the latest but atleast 1 week otherwise no one has posted in the past hour or day. Sinister 0ne or nomdepleumacy

drastsab

Club Captain
Hi everyone. I just Want know about Ai pacing

Which difficulty to improve Ai pacing. Normally little bit ok with Ai chasing. But batting first is little poor. Iam always restrict them below 140 in t20. Around 200 in Odd

Boring in always winning. A match in
tournament competition. No thrilling

Guide me which difficulty to improve Ai pacing.

abe Khamosh

School Cricketer
I dont know what messed up my dbc 14 userdata, I cannot see my leaderboard getting updated on playing dbc 14 matches, yes my name shows yellow in leaderboard, but it doesnt change at any cost, my xp on the top right corner of game also shows some very low value. I am a very old dbc 14 player (among top 10 in ODI,T20 & test online leaderboards).

Zahid Mahar

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who is the most dangerous spin bowller of DBC14. Who can bowll slower and faster bowlls, and lett me know how to bowll slower and faster with spin bowller

nabikaw

School Cricketer
Any one please link me to the game features i just went trough a thread i saw Mr.Ross discussing some of the features like drs, manual apeal etc but i really want to know about the no of teams and availabel stadiums etc about the game i am really excited to hear it but will be soon trying my hands on the beta v2 may be on 25 this month since my exams are no the verge but please will any one link me or post the pre features of this game. I personaly feel this game will feature as the best cricket game ever made after c07 by Ea and to be frank it gets a better team and ceo to beat this game if any one wants to in the near future All the best Bigant's.
In the dressing room, I am unable to click the start button. No options, nothing. I'm stuck in the dressing room.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's been nearly 5 years but I am still mad at my PS3 DBC 14 CD for erasing all my data and academy progress randomly one day and making me start afresh :devsad:

tereit

School Cricketer
Can someone please clarify how career difficulty works? I've searched and found conflicting information regarding this.

Grove

School Cricketer
Instead of creating new threads, please post any general queries about the game in this thread.
In Dbc14 can you like simulate a career mode game if you don't want to play it and just want the ai to play for me cause the T20 league is about to begin and I don't have time for the first class game

Users who are viewing this thread