'Cricket 19' has a May release

Status
Not open for further replies.

greed378

Club Captain
Haven't Big Ant spoken about piracy making it barely worth releasing on PC in the past? I mean if I have to I'll get it on console but I'd much prefer a PC version.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Lords looks amazing.. if it’s a new game I hope they don’t only provide English stadiums hopefully the Australian ones will still carry over.
couldn't agree more I am hoping the same, hopefully all the academy stuff gets carried over too

D

Dutch

any posts about piracy or where when how it came about, will be deleted and a warning given.....this thread is to discuss the video released by the ECB and to speculate on the game.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Lords looks amazing.. if it’s a new game I hope they don’t only provide English stadiums hopefully the Australian ones will still carry over.
I am so looking forward to seeing Headingley in the game (especially the new stand) and I imagine the license of the Australia stadia will carry over. This is still a joint license with the ECB and CA.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Amazing to finally see Lord's in a Big Ant game! Wonder if the Aussie stadiums will be kept in it too.

Even from the short clip it looks graphically very similar to Ashes 17. I hope all their efforts have gone into game-play revamps.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Just amazed to see the Lords stadium.. Its freaking great to see the stadium being replicated well, especially the media stand I mean.. Great start with the teaser.. :thumbs

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One little thing tho is will it be on pc as big ant have stated that the money isn’t there for them on that platform
I hope they consider PC.

It would be a shame if this is not released on the PC. I have bought all their games (though some of the bugs in previous iterations were horrendous). However, I am not splurging on a console just to play this (I have a sweet 2080Ti chugging in my battlestation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread