Share your scorecard

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good effort from Burns, I didn’t know he was much of a bowler?

Also, where was Renshaw fielding? Slip or gully I’d guess? He looks like he was kept pretty busy!
He was at slip yes. I forgot to do line up management and Burns was automatically put in as opening bowler lol. I did change opening bowler when the match started and used him after a while because I struggled in the start to get wickets. I need to spend some time before the next match to get the line ups fixed. I am using djmethod teams and the line ups are all mixed up.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Good effort from Burns, I didn’t know he was much of a bowler?

Also, where was Renshaw fielding? Slip or gully I’d guess? He looks like he was kept pretty busy!
He was fielding at 3rd slip.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Started a test match between SA and Sri Lanka and playing as SA. Won the toss and selected to bowl first. Pitch is hard and green and I used sliders from Around the world in 80 pitches. Also I’m playing Veteran difficulty with batting and bowling hard. Sri Lanka all out 1st day before lunch!!!! Good bowling from Dale Steyn and Duane Olivier. Keshav Maharaj Helping out in the end. 866982FA-68F1-4E0C-A573-7F04C83015DE.jpeg 382E36AB-530F-4AED-8D0C-762A44BF4756.jpeg

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Interesting. I played some more of a game v England on Veteran last night and they dominated. Did me for 199 batting first, then they were 200-3 in reply.

It was relatively unpleasant. A bit robotic. Hardly any mistakes. Everything was in a gap. Zero edges on offer. Impossible to fool them.

Just one of those games I think. Glad you had a very different outcome

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Sri Lanka were aggressive from the start and kept making mistakes. They never tried to be defensive and it cost them. Here is the scorecard after day 1. 9BC53132-23E3-42F4-874E-E0842D53638E.jpegA9D59F6C-3F96-427B-8CAC-282E8636D2C8.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1551028133][/DOUBLEPOST]Sri Lanka spinner Perera starting to give me hell. All kinds of movements off the pitch all of a sudden.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can anyone tell me where you pitch an off break delivery when bowling to a right handed batsmen?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
A completely different start in the 2nd test with the spinner Perera getting rid of my top order.

AFDAD242-2728-4F62-A0A9-22E27FE7BB79.jpeg 46B32388-61EE-4440-AE5F-A6D25E93011E.jpeg

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Wow! I’d say to put it in the bugs thread, but I’d be highly surprised if that thread is even checked now with the new game just around the corner.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wow! I’d say to put it in the bugs thread, but I’d be highly surprised if that thread is even checked now with the new game just around the corner.
@falehan072

Could still be useful for them to know about. Depending on how much difference there is between the coding for Ashes 17 and the new game it could be something that might occur.

Users who are viewing this thread