Cricket 19 General Discussion

A

Ankush978

Every sports games developers try to reach the reality with every series and its a public forum 220 to 500 cm haha this nod had made my day thanks haha
Where was this nod when the edge patch came hahaha

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Again to make a general comment - without being in a position to reveal any details, there are a number of additions to online that we think will aid the experience, however restrictions on the players you can create aren't part of that. I personally find it great that people organising leagues can work on setting rules they think create fair play - where it makes sense we'll look at implementing some of those as match options, but it will always be difficult to be a step ahead of people seeking to find exploits to win.

I can however assure people that you can't make players that are 500cm tall.
I hope there be improved stadium creator Creator and outfield Creator ,also there should be option of shirt tug in & out..

A

Ankush978

Matt sir on behalf on womens day few screenshots will be awesome from the womens cricket team in cricket 19

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I think that the bowling mechanics should go back to the older styles of international cricket 2010 and Brian lara cricket games.

Basically you move the pitch marker around to the place you want the ball to land. There's not much button pressing and it's not as boring as selecting the delivery type under options. You also have to keep your eyes on the pitch.

Bowlers stats affect the amount of time given to set the pitch marker and also affects the size of the pitch marker.
Having the so called boring option of selecting the delivery type actually makes the game more fun and challenging, I mean Ashes cricket and cricket 19 is a cricket simulation after all and only having the option of moving the circle pitch marker around can for me become quite repetitive and boring in itself and dare I say it too easy.
I like having the option of being able to choose what type of ball I want to bowl, whether it be an inswinger or an outswinger, which is then matched with a Yorker or a short placed delivery not to mention being able to choose the pace of the ball. Furthermore to that point having to time the ball, as timing plays a big part in where the ball ends up landing. You always have to get your timing in the right spot so your ball lands in the right areas, just like in real cricket, which again makes it fun and challenging.
This is a simulation after all but I agree yes we still want it to be easy to pick up and play but at the same time it also has to be hard to master at times too.

Maybe they could add extra control system, an easier way for bowling where there is less thought needed when bowling, but for me personally that would take away from the simulation aspect of the game and what makes the game great.

Last edited:

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I know they probably won't be able to say at this time but I hope there have been members of this forum involved in the development/testing process. There's no doubt Ashes improved immensely when the beta team were involved.
I logged in just to mention the same thing. In my opinion Big Ant would would be missing a trick if they didn't use the great insights, suggestions and feedback from a beta team formed from members of this forum. I have a sneaky feeling though the team at Big Ant knows this and already has a beta team playing a build of the game.

Matt sir on behalf on womens day few screenshots will be awesome from the womens cricket team in cricket 19
You have already mentioned this before. I am sure if Matt had instructions to post screenshots today he would have. Probably unlikely we would see them here first though anyway. A wider audience than just us Planet Cricket users needs to be targeted to make Cricket 19 a success.

A

Ankush978

Ok
I logged in just to mention the same thing. In my opinion Big Ant would would be missing a trick if they didn't use the great insights, suggestions and feedback from a beta team formed from members of this forum. I have a sneaky feeling though the team at Big Ant knows this and already has a beta team playing a build of the game.

You have already mentioned this before. I am sure if Matt had instructions to post screenshots today he would have. Probably unlikely we would see them here first though anyway. A wider audience than just us Planet Cricket users needs to be targeted to make Cricket 19 a success.
I am sorry

Users who are viewing this thread