Story Club to Country (Flop or a Hero for Pakistan?)

Will I make it anywhere at all?

• No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

HSDK28

School Cricketer
PCB-logo.png

Hello guys!

So I have recently gotten my first installation of a Big Ant Cricket game, and after a few knockabouts on Rookie and easy for a day or two, I have decided to throw myself in bit of a deep-end by going on Pro and Hard for this Story, to make sure this story is as realistic as possible I will increase the difficulty if I am getting comfortable at the current one

Name: Hamza Siddiqui
Club Team: Research Labs D
Position: Top Order Batsman
Strengths: Shot selection, striking power, sweep shots and drives.
Weakness: SPIN. SPIN SPIN. Timing, bit of footwork.. SPIN SPIN SPIN.
(Complete Newb here)

Aim: To not fully embarrass myself on this journey.

Stats: (Batting)
upload_2019-3-24_14-34-53.png

The rest don't really matter since it's not a priority but did split the points on a 7:1:2 ratio.

How will the updates go?

Hopefully daily, or bi-daily.. if that is a word.. I will be compiling my scores for the 3-Days first, talk a bit about any highlights and then will maybe have a bit of a sketch or two if I feel it's needed, but I will try to make it as fun as possible.​

HSDK28

School Cricketer
Waiting for more, buddy!
Thank you mate, I am kind of changing the difficulty for starting to Pro Easy then to Pro Normal since I am jumping from Rookie to Pro, hopefully it works out. :)

Reactions: DAP

HSDK28

School Cricketer
upload_2019-3-24_20-15-17.png

Interviewer: “It’s your big day Hamza! Your debut match! How do you feel going into this?”

HS: “Nervous to say the least, am I confident? Not entirely but I do believe in my abilities as a batsman, hopefully I will score more than a run! Hahaha!”
VS Pabbi

Innings 1:

Initial thoughts, I really am struggling, no more sixes or even fours that matter..

In Rookie Easy in 11 balls I would be close to 50 if not 50, but now in this I am at only 14..Mamamiya!

Out on 28 of 22 balls.. not the best… but an okay start

Innings 2:

Going much smoother, albeit still shaky moments.. and much of them, but the spinners are the only ones troubling at the moment

Out on 46 runs and 34 balls.. much better, still not comfortable.
Vs Parachinar

Innings 1:

So we need to try to reach 440+ to start our own lead then.. yep.. not going to happen.. or is it?

Out on 38 of 39 balls, finding a rhythm slowly but surely.

Innings 2:

Out on 43 for 44, really struggling with these settings at the moment, I will put it down to Amateur Medium because I can’t even hit a ball.

Match Drawn
VS NEB

Innings 1: Out for 6 of 4.. this is becoming a nightmare.. help.

Innings 2: 10 of 5.. please let the 50 over matches be better.. oh my lord this is bad.

Match Drawn.

Hamza: “Disappointing series, not getting to 50 as of yet, getting out sloppily, it is not what you expect when you want to try so hard to get into the national side.. maybe I will get another chance who knows?”

upload_2019-3-24_20-15-28.png

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
View attachment 219105

Interviewer: “It’s your big day Hamza! Your debut match! How do you feel going into this?”

HS: “Nervous to say the least, am I confident? Not entirely but I do believe in my abilities as a batsman, hopefully I will score more than a run! Hahaha!”

VS Pabbi

Innings 1:

Initial thoughts, I really am struggling, no more sixes or even fours that matter..

In Rookie Easy in 11 balls I would be close to 50 if not 50, but now in this I am at only 14..Mamamiya!

Out on 28 of 22 balls.. not the best… but an okay start

Innings 2:

Going much smoother, albeit still shaky moments.. and much of them, but the spinners are the only ones troubling at the moment

Out on 46 runs and 34 balls.. much better, still not comfortable.

Vs Parachinar

Innings 1:

So we need to try to reach 440+ to start our own lead then.. yep.. not going to happen.. or is it?

Out on 38 of 39 balls, finding a rhythm slowly but surely.

Innings 2:

Out on 43 for 44, really struggling with these settings at the moment, I will put it down to Amateur Medium because I can’t even hit a ball.

Match Drawn

VS NEB

Innings 1: Out for 6 of 4.. this is becoming a nightmare.. help.

Innings 2: 10 of 5.. please let the 50 over matches be better.. oh my lord this is bad.

Match Drawn.

Hamza: “Disappointing series, not getting to 50 as of yet, getting out sloppily, it is not what you expect when you want to try so hard to get into the national side.. maybe I will get another chance who knows?”

View attachment 219106
This is lovely!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have started my other save as well I am focusing on that and making a story of it. You can follow that will be many updates for it.
Will be waiting for it mate, this will be my enjoyment till Cricket19 comes out, then you can continue on that game as well!

Users who are viewing this thread