Stadiums

Wilburella

Banned
What is with the lack of Stadiums in the Cricket Academy compared to DBC17 ?
No one doing them anymore ?
No Hagley Oval or Basin Reserve
No Bangladesh stadium
No Sri Lankan stadiums
No South African stadiums
No West Indian stadiums

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
There's a stadium creation checklist which is up to date in the Cricket Academy sub-forum, so some of those stadiums have been done. If they haven't been done, why not help out yourself?

Wilburella

Banned
I'm simply asking if anyone is doing them ?
I have no problem doing some ..... but they'd be pretty ...... you know what.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
um how rude there doing there best most are waiting for pc
Please tell me how I'm being rude? I've kept track of the stadiums so have some idea of what's been done and what hasn't. OP is correct in that many of the stadiums he's listed haven't yet been created, but given only a handful of people have been working on stadiums so far an impressive amount have been done that OP ignores - county grounds and outgrounds in England, many in India and Pakistan, most in Bangladesh, and so on. Not quite sure how my post can be interpreted as being rude.

Reactions: Pat

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Please tell me how I'm being rude? I've kept track of the stadiums so have some idea of what's been done and what hasn't. OP is correct in that many of the stadiums he's listed haven't yet been created, but given only a handful of people have been working on stadiums so far an impressive amount have been done that OP ignores - county grounds and outgrounds in England, many in India and Pakistan, most in Bangladesh, and so on. Not quite sure how my post can be interpreted as being rude.
So sorry mate I was talking about the other bloke[DOUBLEPOST=1512730151][/DOUBLEPOST]I’ll delete my comment now

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sadly lads people don't always check the creations folder first before spouting off

ashescricketer

Club Cricketer
Hi everyone,

so ive made a couple of the South African stadiums , i havent finished them as yet but i have uploaded so if someone wants to download and edit it and reshare i don't mind at all. The most complete is probably the wanderers.

also, has anyone done any of the stadium advertising logos?[DOUBLEPOST=1513004679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi everyone,

so ive made a couple of the South African stadiums , i havent finished them as yet but i have uploaded so if someone wants to download and edit it and reshare i don't mind at all. The most complete is probably the wanderers.

also, has anyone done any of the stadium advertising logos?
username: NewtonZa

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi everyone,

also, has anyone done any of the stadium advertising logos?[DOUBLEPOST=1513004679][/DOUBLEPOST]
username: NewtonZa
Yes cricket205

Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What is with the lack of Stadiums in the Cricket Academy compared to DBC17 ?
No one doing them anymore ?
No Hagley Oval or Basin Reserve
No Bangladesh stadium
No Sri Lankan stadiums
No South African stadiums
No West Indian stadiums
Yes need Sri Lankan Stadiums Please

Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360