Cricket 19 General Discussion

Kass D

County Cricketer
While waiting for some info. Guys play the division 2. You'll forget all about cricket 19 for a month

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I volunteer @Dutch to wield his mod powers to step in if necessary.
Yep, that'd be fantastic. Why I originally said that two seperate threads (which there are now and named appropriately), is because some forum members may actually be new, and can know where they have to look for what. We will still have trolls in this thread, but it'll distinguish them from the genuine info seekers.

D

Dutch

I volunteer @Dutch to wield his mod powers to step in if necessary.
I have tidied the other thread up a bit and will be removing all non-essential posts in it that do not have to do with actual release or game info so that that thread is easy to navigate for people looking for actual info. This thread can be used for everything else. I will be wielding extreme mod power in there.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Fun facts (not that fun): Ballance has actually only been dropped twice by England, the third time he broke his hand. He also averages more at no.3 for England than anyone else this millennium.

And to bring it back to Cricket 19, I hope I can max out his stats.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Did you learn fractions?
thatsthejoke.jpg

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I know that cricket games from Big Ant take feedback seriously, and implement it into their games perhaps more than others. I wonder how much of that is from this platform (planetcricket) as oppose to others (through email and other forms of social media). There appear to be some really good ideas on this website.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I know that cricket games from Big Ant take feedback seriously, and implement it into their games perhaps more than others. I wonder how much of that is from this platform (planetcricket) as oppose to others (through email and other forms of social media). There appear to be some really good ideas on this website.
All I'll say on that is that there a number of posts in this thread and the wish list thread in the Ashes section that have asked for something that has been added almost exactly as they described it into the game. It's not my place to announce those things, but feedback from here is absolutely something that gets considered.

Users who are viewing this thread