Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Should get a trailer with a week or two I would imagine
After todays news and teaser I would assume the same, trailer definitely on the way. Seems they fulfilled our wishes of finally giving some more info.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Did a quick video summarising things we see in the trailer etc. SO HYPED!
Thumbs up! :yes:thumbs

Saw InSaiyan just beat you mate, unlucky. Second place still good though :p

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

Did a quick video summarising things we see in the trailer etc. SO HYPED!
hey mate will get the game on the 28 reason been big ant posted on their twitter and cricket aus.com said the game will be out on the 28[DOUBLEPOST=1555589752][/DOUBLEPOST]I do want to say big ant I love the dev dairy they are sick the one with maxwell I think I have watched 20 times

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Dutch for the thread only on official news and updates (https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/posts/3325621/), only @Parcelmoose's orignal post and your reply that no irrelevant post should be posted stay, I suppose? I have two responses:
1. Is there anyway only the mods, including you and the OP @Parcelmoose have access to that thread?
2. Since only the first post is edited and updated, the thread does not show up as unread, anything about that?

D

Dutch

perhaps @Parcelmoose could post the new screenshots etcetera in a new post as well? I can do that but feel it is his thread to do what he likes in!

I have culled loads of stuff not relevant to that thread and will continue to do so

Reactions: DAP

issue

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Done with my preorder what about you

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Bloody hell I am keen from what I have seen this game is amazing I loved ashes cricket I still play it daily logon and play mine ipl love it key notes to take away from what I saw

- Newspaper some kinda story I think they might be kinda to do with career and maybe the ashes series which would be awesome

- National Anthem something actually surprised me considering I think about this new game all the time it a great feature love it

- There will be a world cup mode by the looks hopefully some their the gods of planetcricket get their hands on it early and would generously make the world cup teams how good would that be

- Also we are getting a better stadium creator which hopefully that may be included in the trailer

- More customisation not to sure what that means hopefully like cosmetics noticed that ben stokes had his sleeve on root took his helmet off etc

Users who are viewing this thread