NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hell no. My neighbors and friends speak that way. Their thoughts have changed after 2014.
Then my friend you have problem and I feel sorry for you. Just like you they get their information from "GOOGLE" and hence think that way. I regret their behavior. Technology is a blessing and curse, we have dumb people in India who use technology as a source of daily news. The news on these mediums are biased and show only one side. People start believing that side and get brain washed.

To be honest, these Islamic,White Supremacist, Hindu terrorist are stupid, instead of brainwashing in person, they should use technology like GOOGLE,FACEBOOK,WHATSAPP. Look who beautifully big corporate brain wash stupid people who do not know the difference between right and wrong. The big corporate are the new generation terror spreading machines.[DOUBLEPOST=1555340619][/DOUBLEPOST]
Google is the best source for getting info.

I rest my case here. :)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Again, my question is why do you have to compare to BJP on every point?
Because BJP is ruling party, Congress is opposition party. BJP and Congress both are national parties fighting for power along with some regional parties. That's the reason for comparing. Modi himself compares his BJP rule with Congress. Then why not we do the comparison.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Just like you they get their information from "GOOGLE" and hence think that way
So you mean whatever things regarding Indian Politics on Google is fake? If that's so, why believe in so-called 'achievements' of Modi.[DOUBLEPOST=1555341170][/DOUBLEPOST]
I rest my case here. :)
Should I go to library or what for getting latest info if Google is not correct ?
You say media is sold, Google news are fake and social media spread fake news and rumors, then from where should I get the info? :lol:lol

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Because BJP is ruling party, Congress is opposition party. BJP and Congress both are national parties fighting for power along with some regional parties. That's the reason for comparing. Modi himself compares his BJP rule with Congress. Then why not we do the comparison.
Fair enough

So you mean whatever things regarding Indian Politics on Google is fake? If that's so, why believe in so-called 'achievements' of Modi.[DOUBLEPOST=1555341170][/DOUBLEPOST]
Should I go to library or what for getting latest info if Google is not correct ?
You say media is sold, Google news are fake and social media spread fake news and rumors, then from where should I get the info? :lol:lol

I am not saying everything on internet is fake. My point being is that go out to the real world, out of your comfort zone, meet new people make friends you will understand that India is not what GOOGLE,FACEBOOK,WHATSAPP or any news media be it be a BJP paid or Congress paid depict.

You can and will very well carry on with what information you want to absorb and what you want to let go, its your choice. I think my point got misinterpreted in the sense, go out and meet more people and you will find that majority of INDIAN population do not believe in these stupid rhetoric politicians throw at us. In India, politicians take the public for granted, that should not be the case. But hey we Indian's always idolize everything, be it from actors/actresses to athlete and now politicians.. We are not practical, we do not see the greater good, we see what we are shown.

Again this is the last post from me in this thread since I have given my thoughts. I am not here to prove anything to anyone, not my loyalty, nor my political affiliation. You believe what is good for you, I believe what is good for me. In the end the country will stay strong, the country will make progress, the country will reach greater heights be it be BJP or Congress.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
But how many of these articles were there pre-2014?
That is because pre-2014 these things did not need limelight, if you think these things started only post 2014, you my friend do not know India as a country. People were killed in the name of religion pre 2014 and have been killed in name of religion post 2014. The limelight is because as I have mentioned numerous times, the opposition did not have a narrative. This was the best and most convenient way and BJP instead of being smart and stopping, let it happen.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
BJP leader BS Yeddyurappa Dairy has been released that states Rs.1800cr has been paid to following:

1. Rs.1000 cr to BJP Central Committee.
2. Rs.150 cr to Arun Jaitley.
3. Rs.150 cr to Nitin Gadkari.
4. Rs.100 cr to Rajnath Singh.
5. Rs.50 cr to LK Advani.
6. Rs.50 cr to Murli Manohar Joshi.
7. Rs.10 cr to Nitin Gadkari daughter's marriage.
8. Rs.250 cr to Judges.
9. Rs.50 cr to Advocates.

Dairy has the year 2009 mentioned in it. While BSY was CM of Karnataka from 2008 - 2011.
D4MRRrVUYAEeUyx.jpeg

Your thoughts?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That is because pre-2014 these things did not need limelight, if you think these things started only post 2014, you my friend do not know India as a country. People were killed in the name of religion pre 2014 and have been killed in name of religion post 2014. The limelight is because as I have mentioned numerous times, the opposition did not have a narrative. This was the best and most convenient way and BJP instead of being smart and stopping, let it happen.
I literally quoted some BJP ministers actively supporting or expressing support for atrocities. These things need to be highlighted regardless of the opposition's competence, don't you think?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I literally quoted some BJP ministers actively supporting or expressing support for atrocities. These things need to be highlighted regardless of the opposition's competence, don't you think?
Yes they should be. It should be highlighted and the ministers should be debarred from contesting elections.

Thats my opinion.. but you know if that happens.. the entire sub continent will have jo ministers left.

World needs to highlight things for what they are, highlight the white supremacy, highlight the Islamic terrorism, highlight the hindutva forces

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My two cents on this election

This is not BJP vs Congress election, this is Narendra Modi vs Everyone else election.

Well, it has not become Modi vs Everyone organically. BJP has pushed it to be like that. Their attitude with Modi is such that, if even the smallest development thing is done, put Modi's face on it and make it seem like only he could have made it possible (which is absolute hogwash). And if anything goes wrong in the country, they totally back him out and try to deflect blame to everything BUT Modi. So, if you are going to push credit for everything to Modi, then he has to be held accountable for everything that goes wrong as well. It cannot be a one way street.

Narendra Modi has always been a villain figure in public because of the 2012 riots, other leaders under whom riots have happened have lived a merry life and have never seen such lime light. The rise in Modi's arrogance, attitude and ego was because of this fact. Even after so many push backs, he did become the PM of the worlds largest democracy.
Modi has been a villain figure because of the riots, because of what he did during the riots. I can understand if you are incompetent and are unable to control the law and order situation in your state. Every other minister has proved incompetent in face of public violence. It is almost impossible to control. What Modi did was, instead of trying to diffuse the situation he actually added fuel to fire with his action, inaction and words. Some horrible words were uttered by him and his karya kartas in public.

Opposition had 0 narrative even going into this campaign and this is why politics in India sucks Opposition did not put forward what they vision for the country, they only put forward what Modi did bad.

Isn't that how politics works in general? BJP did the same in 2014 - they rode on the alleged scams during congress time and got boosted by Anna Hazare's movement against an incumbent government to steamroll into power. And BJP continues to act like the opposition party - if they are unable to answer to anything, then they simply go back to - '60 years of nothing... and they are raising questions?'. Well you are the government in power - people are going to ask you questions. Its not a communist regime where the Supreme Leader Modi's words are the Law of the land.

On BJP side, if and only if they would have controlled their ministers from barking shit in public places, this whole narrative of HINDUTVA would have shot in the oppositions face.
Ummm .. BJP's top brass has actually been the most vocal supporter of Hindutva. The opposition has nothing to do with making it an agenda. BJP's blue eyed boys strongly and fiercely believe in Hindutva and Hindu supremacy - be it Advani ji, Modi or Shah. You blame the other ministers for shooting their mouths and making untoward comments. Well, if BJP was so against this kind of ideology, then they would have rapped the minsters making those comments. But the silence from the PMO and BJP offices is deafening in such cases. Their is a silent support being given to this agenda and gradually but surely, it is creeping into our society.

I am a Hindu and I do not blame the minorities for feeling on the edge with this government. If the leadership and their stooges will keep on asking every person who opposes them to go to Pakistan or leave the country, then who is going to feel secure about their basic rights?

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One of the flagbearers of extremist Hindutva and terror accused Pragya has been given a ticket from a major constituency in Hindi heartland by BJP. Clearly shows how BJP leadership supports Hindutva and all things wrong about it

And thr fact that they are suddenly so openly supporting this agenda means all their development and anti corruption stuff is falling flat in fetching then a majority. This is always their wild card which is brought in when they start to lose control

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
5. And finally, the WORST point of it all. This horrible narrative that anyone who is anti-BJP is ANTI NATIONAL. This has been normalized to such an extent that I find it absolutely sick and disgusting. I will give you a small incident that literally happened yesterday. A local BJP-worker (Mr. X) had come over to our apartment to distribute BJP flyers. Some topic started about a group that he has started, some pro-BJP group within the Resident's Welfare Association. The conversation went on something like this:

Me: Have you talked to Mr. ABC about distributing flyers in his apartment community
Mr. X: No sir. Actually, he is a bit anti-national you know
Me: I am sorry, what?
Mr. X: No, no - I mean he is anti BJP, so we do not really go to him. I am talking to some other guy for that

I was stunned to see how deep this narrative has seeped into our society. Anti national has become synonymous with Anti BJP. Who the hell are these BJP guys to decide who is Indian and who is not? Who is patriotic and who is not? And when I see educated people buying into this sh*t blindly, I can see how dangerous this government is for the country. I would rather be stuck with stagnating development than support such a government.
I can understand you there was a bjp mla who refused to visit our locality and said they don't vote for us. but what is that means if I didn't vote for a candidate and he/she won the election and refused to represent me then which type of indirect democracy it this.

What we tend to do is believe everything on Social Media and News Cycle. The fourth pillar of our democracy the MEDIA has been a complete sold out. Half the media houses are sold to BJP and half the meda houses are sold to Congress/oppositions.
ohh can you tell me any name of a media house sold to congress/oppositions? I have only seen all media houses criticize congress even ravish Kumar from NDTV. bjp is in power then so they are accountable so they must be questioned.

Those are just Social Media and News Talk, everyone wants their 2 minute fame. That is just a language spoken by both LEFT and RIGHT wingers. You believe in LEFT ideologies so will not see the limitations, I believe in CENTER (if there is anything as such)... pick up good from both wings. If you go out, talk to few people you will know majority will not believe in that language. Even if they are pro modi.
there are dictators in all ideologies.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If Jyothiraditya Scindia is made the PM candidate, Congress will sweep the Lok Sabha election with 300+ seats. (next Lok Sabha, because this election is almost over)

Dynasty Rule criticism will be tackled, new youth icon and leader will rise, and a capable PM candidate is found.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Tej Bahadur Yadav who filed his nomination against PM Narendra Modi has been disqualified by Election Commission. Whereas terror attack accused Pragya Thakur is allowed to contest the election.

This didn't happen even in emergency. George Fernandez signed nomination papers during hearing in Tis Hazari Court and contested from jail.

How fair is the Election Commission?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Modi is going to win this easily lol, I don't think people take Rahul Gandhi seriously, Plus he got all the hindu voters which is like 85% of the country.

Users who are viewing this thread