Real Cricket 19

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Some great pointers. Shall address these things in the coming updates, Promise !
it will be good if CPU bat realistically, because even in medium difficultly, cpu connect 9 out of 10 ball in ideal spot and every loft shot goes for six... for me, cpu connect 6 out of 10 ball in ideal shot in expert mode is good and find gap in same percentage at higher mode is realistic... as it goes easier level, percentage need to be dropped... if we get separate difficulty level for batting and bowling will be excellent...

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The latest update was a good update. It solved the pitch cursor issue and finally, I can play Multiplayer via google play acc.

Another thing to be pointed out: The game does not show the number of 4s and 6s hit by the player in the game. It also does not show the Fall of wickets, which are some basic statistics. Hope the devs add the things I pointed out so far. It is a great game.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP

Nix71289

Club Captain
Great game and real good work done.

Skipping all the good parts and praising!!

Letting you know where all you can work at!!

1. Test matches : AI do put defensive field when batsman crosses 25. Almost 5 fielders on the boundary!!!

2. Multiplayer : bowling with spinner on your leg fullfull ball turning in, a fielder behind keeper and one 4 others on leg side boundary in the arc! You cannot hit this shot to square leg without sweep shot.. however a flick should be added against spinner else people will bowl this ball throughout 5 overs.

3. Stats: need a stat to show boundaries hit by players.

4. Multiplayer : opponent's disconnecting and leaving game when about to loose are not counted to your profile!

This are things which I felt. I could be a noob in the hame, please try it out and see.

ziaqamar

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can some one tell me how to edit player names and player attributes for android. And is there any way to edit this game ,

Nix71289

Club Captain
Look at this. I win games opponent's quit the match, this doesn't add to my matches and the win!!

As per real cricket 19 I've only played 18 online matches.. but in real I've played 50+ matches!!

People who forefiet matches should be published severely only then they will stop doing such shameless act.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190421-190921.jpg
    Screenshot_20190421-190921.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 15

Ibz

School Cricketer
Look at this. I win games opponent's quit the match, this doesn't add to my matches and the win!!

As per real cricket 19 I've only played 18 online matches.. but in real I've played 50+ matches!!

People who forefiet matches should be published severely only then they will stop doing such shameless act.
I cannot play in easy mode in RCPL auction.

Ibz

School Cricketer
Stats tracking for you team in multiplayer mode would be nice , My Umesh Yadav has been devastating in multiplayer mode and I would love to see his stats.
I cannot play in easy mode in RCPL auction.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
They should hide the movement indicator in multiplayer mode , will make game more competitive.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Currently the fast bowlers are on mercy from the batsmen as they dont have the tools like the leg spinner flipper and leg spin mixup which is a nightmare for the batsmen in multiplayer.

Users who are viewing this thread