Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys I'm thinking of a doing a league of any 50 over tournament from the past. What should I do?
Choices are Champions Trophy or World Cup (any year whichever you will feel is good)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
i have a league plan in my mind, which suit best to those who come occasionally here to manage and enjoy the league and also love wwe...
like wwe Raw and Smack down, my planned league also have weekly show, which called as 'One-Day Show' (simple and logical :p)...
also like wwe ppv, it will have one or 2 special event in every month...
in place of wrestling match, we will have cricket match and every player in the lineup will be considered as your special moves...
we also have single main event, mid card and tag champions (may called them as PCE Champion, PCE Tag Champs and FC Champion)...
also like different type of matches in wwe, we also have some special matches like no star players match, all bowlers plays, no AR match etc...
it will be a casual and fun league and also contain all type of story lines like in wwe...
if this idea get more likes, i will bring this soon...

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
i have a league plan in my mind, which suit best to those who come occasionally here to manage and enjoy the league and also love wwe...
like wwe Raw and Smack down, my planned league also have weekly show, which called as 'One-Day Show' (simple and logical :p)...
in place of wrestling match, we will have cricket match and every player in the lineup will be considered as your special moves...
we also have single main event, mid card and tag champions (may called them as PCE Champion, PCE Tag Champs and FC Champion)...
also like different type of matches in wwe, we also have some special matches like no star players match, all bowlers plays, no AR match etc...
it will be a casual and fun league and also contain all type of story lines like in wwe...
Bring it on! Always up for something new. :)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yes!

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys, after i have completed my maiden league (which was successful, according to me), I decided to now take on the Champions trophy. Now I need to know which one should I go for: 2013 or 2017?

Users who are viewing this thread