OTHER Snooker 19

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Physics are probably best I have seen for snooker game
However it’s bare bones content wise , has no depth like devs previous games but it was obviously rushed out in time for the World Championships

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Physics are probably best I have seen for snooker game
However it’s bare bones content wise , has no depth like devs previous games but it was obviously rushed out in time for the World Championships

Totally agree with your comment about the games release date being in time for the World Championships. Also there is a Stephen Hendry snooker game supposedly due for release too. But info about it seems patchy.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Totally agree with your comment about the games release date being in time for the World Championships. Also there is a Stephen Hendry snooker game supposedly due for release too. But info about it seems patchy.
There is a third game, snooker nation 2019 by Cherry Pop games being released too (some of the WSC devs work for them) so suddenly loads of choices for snooker fans :p

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
There is a third game, snooker nation 2019 by Cherry Pop games being released too (some of the WSC devs work for them) so suddenly loads of choices for snooker fans :p

Blimey.....is the Cherry Pop snooker game for Android or consoles? I have a lovely playing game on Android called Pro Snooker 2018.

I'll do an internet search on them.

Last edited:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Blimey.....is the Cherry Pop snooker game for Android or consoles? I have a lovely playing game on Android called Pro Snooker 2018.

I'll do an internet search on them.
I think consoles ?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
They updated snooker nation yesterday ball rolls on the table too much but other than that seems ok.playing that and snooker 19 .If the could combine the way you hit the ball on snooker nation with snooker 19 physics you would have a winner.[DOUBLEPOST=1556791772][/DOUBLEPOST]They updated snooker nation yesterday ball rolls on the table too much but other than that seems ok.playing that and snooker 19 .If the could combine the way you hit the ball on snooker nation with snooker 19 we would have a winner

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
They updated snooker nation yesterday ball rolls on the table too much but other than that seems ok.playing that and snooker 19 .If the could combine the way you hit the ball on snooker nation with snooker 19 physics you would have a winner.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
They updated snooker nation yesterday ball rolls on the table too much but other than that seems ok.playing that and snooker 19 .If the could combine the way you hit the ball on snooker nation with snooker 19 we would have a winner

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
They updated snooker nation yesterday ball rolls on the table too much but other than that seems ok.playing that and snooker 19 .If the could combine the way you hit the ball on snooker nation with snooker 19 we would have a winner

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I have stopped playing Snooker 19 already, too many bugs and too bare bones :noway

D

Deleted member 193590

Any good???

Snooker 19 - Update 1.03 Available Now on PC and PS4 - Xbox One version incoming
renderTimingPixel.png

r/Snooker19

•Posted by
u/RipstoneGames

19 minutes ago

Snooker 19 - Update 1.03 Available Now on PC and PS4 - Xbox One version incoming
renderTimingPixel.png

Hi everyone,

A new update for Snooker 19 is now available on PC and PS4 (and expected to arrive on Xbox One tomorrow). Thank you for your support as we worked to make this available as quickly as possible. Your feedback has played a massive part in this update and we have addressed a range of reported issues and requests. Full patch notes are below:

GAMEPLAY• Online match timers increasedOnline vs - match timer: 90 min, shot timer: 60 secOnline tournament - match timer: 40 min, shot timer: 40 secFriend match - match timer: unlimited, shot timer: unlimited• AI is more aggressive and realistic• AI safety shots improved• Player poses improved• Player hand poses improved• “Ball hitting the pocket” audio changed to match the strength of the shot

PRESENTATION• Overall menu navigation improved (selectors are more responsive and controls are improved)• Shot transition graphic changed from white to blue• Shot transition time reduced in online matches• “AI thinking” message appears less often

GENERAL BUG FIXES• Fixed the bug that caused no miss to be called when snookers required• Removed rotation of the cue immediately after the white ball has been placed in the D• Game stability improvements• Audio lag fixes• Scrollable Online tournament leaderboard

We have also made changes to the way the online leaderboard collects and records data, after reports from a number of users about issues with leaderboard placement and will continue to monitor this.

Thank you again for your support and please continue to share your feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread