No Requests AngryPixel's Crazy Download Zone-Index Updated[Hardcore patch readme]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Or he may have left the modding scene or PlaneCricket altogether long time ago due to some commitments. :p

I'll try to dig up my HDD and find what i can about this. I must have kept the secret somewhere safe ;)

prashanthcp95

School Cricketer
Hi, great work bro ..i ve got 2 months free time and i would like to take up ac09 modding..someone help me with basics like creating face models..i want to join u modders..im confident i can do this..

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't seem to get any time for modding, nor the motivation. So here are all the files i've ever modded or was working on. AC09 mods.7z

If anyone wanna start modding or wanna try out some different mods, he's welcome to carry forward my work. Just remember to give the credit where its due. Other than that, you can use the stuff however you want.

dart-h-vader

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just one question, what does the Hardcore patch contain? I don't want the bowling pitch indicator to be disabled. So is there any other tweak in the hardcore patch? Also, if the bowling indicator is disabled, how do I get it back?

saba

Banned
Tutorial

Team's Name Editing Tutorial. (Beta)

1) Backup your USER.DAT file located at

"\Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009"

2)Open USER.DAT file in a HEX Editor like XVI or notepad++. I prefer notepad ++

3)In this tutorial, we gonna edit the Australia to Victoria. You can edit any team name you want. Use this for reference.

4)Press Ctrl+F and search "AUS". It would arrive at AUS as shown in image.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Notice how in that line there is Australia then after some space there is meTeam then AUS and then again Australia.

5) Do not touch the Australia behind the meTeam. Change the Australia ahead of the meTeam i.e. the one on the right side. Write Victoria or Beckham :p anything you like.

6) Then hit the find next button again. You would find 3 more instances of similar string (i.e. Australia----meTeam----AUS----Australia)
Change them same as above.

7)Save the file and replace it.

NOTE: Do not change the ones in red : Australia----meTeam----AUS----Australia . Only change the one in yellow.

There are 4 strings for England and Australia but only 2 for other teams.

The AUS can be changed to VIC or any name and it would show up nicely in the game. But i have recommended you not to change it because it would mess up the kits. Game pics up the kits/logo information according to this short name. So unless we figure out a way t

o change that binding we have to avoid it or face the disco light in kits :p

Enjoy... Have fun..

which version of notepad ++ .........i used 6.7.7 .it was changed but team dress is blinking in pink and green

subhratanu1994

School Cricketer
Can't seem to get any time for modding, nor the motivation. So here are all the files i've ever modded or was working on. AC09 mods.7z

If anyone wanna start modding or wanna try out some different mods, he's welcome to carry forward my work. Just remember to give the credit where its due. Other than that, you can use the stuff however you want.

hey. i am unable to download the hardplay patch. some error is coming up when i click on download. can u please provide a new link for the hardplay patch?

084 hay

School Cricketer
Hardcore Gameplay Patch Update

I received some PM's related to the Hardcore patch. Here is the Hardcore patch with a readme inside. Its thorough and still anyone has any doubt, feel free to ask me. There are a lot of patches which i made, i will be uploading them this evening during the India's match. I dont have the game installed so it wont be possible for me to take the screenshots so just use them and keep them if you like.

Cheers

AP
brother how to install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread