General Cricket Discussion

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
It's amazing that you kept such a connection even after a long time
Thank you. It's for a wedding in the family there. Would be a nice vacation. It's mainly because of my family. Also, Canada has quite an incredible mosaic of multiculturalism that means you really get to both express yourself culturally and consume other cultures as you like. It's really quite beautiful and unique in that way.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have mixed feelings for this. On one hand it's great for the sport but on the other feel like it's only a matter of time before they become numero uno and dominate the world of cricket like they usually do in most sports:D

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Have mixed feelings for this. On one hand it's great for the sport but on the other feel like it's only a matter of time before they become numero uno and dominate the world of cricket like they usually do in most sports:D
Given the fact that USA cricket was in shambles a year ago with no affiliation and multiple governing bodies to this is huge achievement. I would love to see US cricket playing more ODI's and the start could be with a series against West Indies. They have always been so helpful to US cricket players.

B

Bigby Wolf

Yeah that's pretty much all the Associate members got mostly South Asian Players lol, would like to see more local players from the country.
Off topic - Why on earth do you use lol on every possible post that you do on this forum? Is that your takiya Kalam .i e. Catch phrase?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Off topic - Why on earth do you use lol on every possible post that you do on this forum? Is that your takiya Kalam .i e. Catch phrase?
It's just short for "laugh out loud" (Lol), I was was laughing when I said "most of these countries have South Asian players"..at least indians and Pakistanis play together in these Associate team.

B

Bigby Wolf

It's just short for "laugh out loud" (Lol), I was was laughing when I said "most of these countries have South Asian players"..at least indians and Pakistanis play together in these Associate team.
:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm You didn't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread