The Food Thread

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I went out a few nites ago for a Chinese meal with my family, we brought some food home with us and had it the next day, to me it always tastes better the next day! Egg fried rice, chop suey roll, spring rolls, noodles, absolutely delicious! :p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Has anybody tried a Coronation Chicken Sandwich?
Is it just chicken curry on slices of bread? :)

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Veggie I'm afraid, though only the last handful of years. Have eaten it in the past and from memory, I think you're correct. :)
It was the last sandwich in the sandwich van, it didn't look very nice so i skipped lunch. :)

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
My nephew made some chocolate cornflake cakes at school today, i don't normally eat chocolate but i had to try one, it was lovely! :p

IMG_20190424_191721.jpg

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
My nephew has also made mint sweets, obviously the kids are just mixing the ingredients and their teacher does the cooking but he loves it! :p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Disagree, let fish swim in the sea ;) Only kidding, it's fun to play the preachy vegetarian card though.

I always enjoyed tuna mayo on a jacket potato back in my youth. That or Cheese and Beans. Amazing!

I don't like this thread, it always makes me hungry!!
Mayo!! :( I couldn't have mayo, i don't like it, it's not even nice to look at!

Do you mean you have cheese and beans together? I've had them separately with a jacket potato but never together, very nice they are too. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1557403875][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is my favourite treat when I come back from a bike ride,don't feel guilty then :lol

View attachment 220248
:p They look delicious!

Users who are viewing this thread