Cricket 19 General Discussion

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
God, it’s like the KGB on here with all this secret information!

Is a trailer gonna tell us if our batsmen are stood out of their crease all the time getting stumped, if they run to the same end every ball, if batting averages calculate correctly or if skills randomly max out after five years grafting in career?

Sorry, I’m moving on!

I’m having gammon and chips tonight but will I sprinkle it with Philip Salt, Michael Pepper, Graham Onions or Phil Mustard?
Ben Brown (sauce)?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
now i just cant wait for tomroww ... am pc gamer so game wil come late to pc .. lucky Ps4 users //

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Okay can we move on from this now? I have asked the poster of this "top secret information that is so top secret that I cant name a source but have obligingly just told everyone on the internet about it" to stop spamming the thread.....I suggest we dont give it too much time and space.......whats everyone having for dinner?

Spam.

D

Dutch

Haha!!!! I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam eggs bacon spam and spam

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Interesting to see how much improvement is in this version
Yeah as long we have better career mode I will be happy, I think DBC14 career mode was good .
136 pages of utter waffle and we've finally broken the Mod. Someone wheel him off to his padded cell.

Over 2000 post for a game which we only seen like few pictures off lol, It shows how much people are interested in this game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread