Cricket 19 General Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Who wants to record some stuff for me, will pay in favours ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1557310273][/DOUBLEPOST]
Stream here, let me know in the chat what you want to see.
Gonna link your stream from my YouTube channel, so hopefully a few people come your way.

Prepare yourself.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great to have the demo released early...to start experiencing the game...

If we download the 20GB demo will all the academy data that we create and/or download be merged with the actual game when it is purchased...

Will the entire game have to be re-downloaded???

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I don't remember is there Malinga or Bumrah bowling action in Ashes Cricket... Happy that cross arm action in Cricket 19...[DOUBLEPOST=1557311558][/DOUBLEPOST]
erm how did you work that out?
You can see in that demo streaming video at 16:39 (may be not 18 exactly, some are demo grounds in that list)

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Is there an option to enable "pitch marker" which was missing specifically in "nets training" in Ashes Cricket...?

gunit123

County Cricketer
I don't remember is there Malinga or Bumrah bowling action in Ashes Cricket... Happy that cross arm action in Cricket 19...[DOUBLEPOST=1557311558][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can see in that demo streaming video at 16:39 (may be not 18 exactly, some are demo grounds in that list)

Yup - I only saw 5 English licensed grounds (where Ashes tests will be played) and the Aussie ones.

Also, the perk system should add some depth into career mode :)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
The back of the helmet looks great as do the creases in the shirt. The feet/boots are on the ground not going through it. The non-striker might look a bit 'after the event' as though he was watching the bowler but the grass looks great as does the luminosity of the stumps. Batsmen can end up in all kinds of positions when dealing with an awkward delivery. It must be so difficult to actually create virtual cricket. The big screen replay as well. There are so many positives just in this one image.

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Downloading in progress !! Jus a few mins away to try out creating stuffs !

https://ibb.co/vYcqJ5f[DOUBLEPOST=1557311773][/DOUBLEPOST]
vYcqJ5f

OutSwinger

School Cricketer
Will there be any limit in terms of the maximum number of perks each player can have ?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
There a ton of bat some new 2019 one amazing job big ant thanks @MattW @HBK619 you guys are amazing made some of cricket dreams into reality amazing job player scans looking really good and thank god the aus staduims are there thanks team

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Love the Perks system...

Is there any limitations in allocation of different perks for a player??

Like for Allrounder- 2 bating related perks, 2 Boeing related perks and 3 general perks.
For batsman - 4 batting related perks and 3 general perks and so on

Users who are viewing this thread