AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
My thoughts

Highly disappointed we still do not have ability to create stadiums beach side or have water as a background outlook. I thought they improved the stadium creator but the options still remain the same.

One thing though, I liked is the ability to select pitch type and outfield grass type. Rest all the same objects from previous game get pushed into this game.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I too checked in Academy, Stadium Creator and I found that some things are missing:

1. Outfield pattern - Like the cross hatch, vertical, pain is missing (This was there in Ashes cricket 17)
2. Stands both media, large and small has very few options
3. Media center could have been included in the stadium editor
4. Ability to place crowds in grass strands is not there.
5. More variety of trees and shrubs is not there.

If Big Ant can include this in a patch or full game it will be awesome.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
@MattW any plans on adding other outlook types? Rural and City is getting repetitive. Would really be cool to create stadiums near different outlooks like water one example. Also the same outlooks like previous series has been used, any possibility of that getting updated?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
also just to quote from that ross did mention that stadium creator was getting a update we just can't see what

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I mean, I do not mean to be a pain in the ass but it indeed was mentioned that stadium creator was getting an update, the only update I see is pitch type, grass type and ability to set friction. The stands look almost identical as well and this is the third iteration of stadium creator since DBC 17.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
The one thing I can say is that in AO the stadium creator from release to where it is now made massive leaps. Maybe it will happen here too.
Fingers crossed! If that happens it would really be nice.

D

Deleted member 185125

I too checked in Academy, Stadium Creator and I found that some things are missing:

1. Outfield pattern - Like the cross hatch, vertical, pain is missing (This was there in Ashes cricket 17)
2. Stands both media, large and small has very few options
3. Media center could have been included in the stadium editor
4. Ability to place crowds in grass strands is not there.
5. More variety of trees and shrubs is not there.

If Big Ant can include this in a patch or full game it will be awesome.
Lawn Striping Option is there in Scenario Editor.
None, vertical, diamond, cross-hatch, stripe.

gunit123

County Cricketer
I believe BA hired or are trying to hire an Environment artist/designer - maybe we will see the benefits of that in future patches/iterations.

waraa

County Cricketer
There are some subtle updates - apart from the pitch and outfield options, the roof designs, though the same, have been improved compared to previous versions. The rear of the stands has been improved with some glass windows. Maybe there's more, I haven't tried the demo yet. But yes, I was really hoping for some more - press boxes, couple of more roof options, crowds on grass banks etc. For me personally, it would be the difference between a buy/no-buy decision. So far I've bought all the Big Ant cricket games so hope to be impressed this time too.

Also I do understand the dearth of updates though, it's hard to justify investment in a supplemental tool when the game itself is receiving major upgrades. Just me being opinionated on what I'm passionate about :)

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thing which add more realism to created stadiums are screen-board where big advertisement like ANZ,Natwest can be placed and also different categories of adboards style like mixture,electronic adboards without space among them and many more..

Users who are viewing this thread