Playing with Play Face

Pcuser

Club Captain
If you're in Europe or the US, I recommend looking at Shadow PC streaming. You do need a pretty decent internet speed, but you essentially have your own PC streamed to you from a data centre. There is also a short time waiting to get your account activated.
It is expensive, but I think there is a free trial if you want to use it until the console release. I have been using it today for the academy, and used it to stream my gameplay too.
Yea Shadow is pretty good to use good net speed to. ITS not really a free trial you still paying like $19 for that month free sadly then $34 something after that but worth it if you have a poor pc

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
is playface included in the demo.I can't see it anywhere.
Yes.

Go to the Appearance tab of a custom player, and go to the second tab down. There will be options for 'Attach Custom Face' that will let you load in a playface.

If you go to the steamapps\common\Cricket 19 Demo\playface in the steam library where you installed the demo you can access a user guide and template for using playface. For positioning on the face, Photoshop's Liquify tool is often helpful.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks Dave, is the $99 fee essential to getting it all to work smoothly? I’m seeing that is a common thing in the tutorials I’m watching on YouTube!

Not aware of any fee? I certainly didn’t pay anything when I put it on my Mac (quite literally as at that time I had an MSDN account that gave me free software including windows)

Mate boot camp is part of OS X and needs nothing else. You just gotta create a partition and load windows on it.

Search boot camp from within OS X

tarangmht

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is thr a tutorial video for playface? If not a tutorial video with some tips would surely help the community use the feature more and contribute in a better way. Atleast a guide on controls how to scale the image while in academy will be helpful thanks.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
do we
Yes.

Go to the Appearance tab of a custom player, and go to the second tab down. There will be options for 'Attach Custom Face' that will let you load in a playface.

If you go to the steamapps\common\Cricket 19 Demo\playface in the steam library where you installed the demo you can access a user guide and template for using playface. For positioning on the face, Photoshop's Liquify tool is often helpful.

Do we need 3 face photos ?? R.side L.side and front ??
Im getting confused

Mesh area showing 3 sides of photo required , but without mesh showing only front opened face texture ...

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If someone can upload a video of creating player using playface would be helpful.

flake

County Cricketer
Someone is going to have to front up and give a video tutorial on Playface. Possibly a Big Any employee under a pseudonym to protect any legal issues?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Someone is going to have to front up and give a video tutorial on Playface. Possibly a Big Any employee under a pseudonym to protect any legal issues?
Let the Academy be fully understood first, then I am sure someone here will get the hang of it and eventually be able to create a video out of it.

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
can anyone help me with UV face mapping if i send u high res photos of mine , do we need L.side , front and R.side pics or only front ??

Users who are viewing this thread