Real Names for Cricket 19 Players

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks to Chris Lickley and Gillyboy amongst others for the efforts with Associate teams. Nice to know that I’m not the only one passionate about Associates having their place in the cricket world. [HASHTAG]#globalgame[/HASHTAG]

Looking forward to creating some international leagues with them in. Just makes international cricket more exhaustive and interesting by having a wider variety of opponent.
If you need something on Hong Kong, I know the actual players.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you need something on Hong Kong, I know the actual players.
I can do Zim.
Great! It's great to see heaps of different people offering to help out to make things easier and so we can get things done a bit quicker. Thanks guys :thumbs

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Happy to do India to help is anyone working on them as they are popular

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
im doing west indies

beswick13

Club Cricketer
I could probably do one or two of the associate teams that were at WCL2. Went over to Namibia to watch. Could even have a chat about some of these ratings. Gerhard Erasmus criminally underrated.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
let me try Pakistan team... its done & shared

author: uahmed294
sharing id: 4194383
user id: 195320

Last edited:

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
i have done the west indies players getting onto the logo/sponsors

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
West Indies Correct Player Names (without) Proper Player Heights, Bats and Team Uniforms and Correct Team Logos/Sponsors
Shared Under Mr Etto

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Hey guys,

Have gone through the six teams that played WCL2 and tried my best to get through all of them. Have done my own spreadsheet and will post here when I do a double check. Squads are a little outdated in that some new players in squads aren't in. If we're happy to merge this with the main file, let's do it.

There are a handful of players in the six that I'm either not sure of who the 'real-life' player is, or I can't find a like for like match based on a name. One in particular is an American player that could well be Xavier Marshall but the name doesn't match.

Also put some corrections to bowling types that I noticed and other notes. An example is Nadeem Ahmed, a banned match fixer, is in the Hong Kong squad.

Here is what I have so far. I'll be re-jigging some things and even sort of assess some ratings. A few are all over the place. Gerhard Erasmus and Kinchit Shah are two players in particular that are underrated. I've also written players in that I believe should be added to squads.

Get in touch if you believe something is incorrect. Cannot guarantee that what I have is 100%.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17FEiPd8Vaby-mBX7yrM0TL80rwhsbDqqEexVR2KjOaM/edit?usp=sharing

CC: @Llewelynf

Last edited:

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
I would like to have seen perhaps Germany Cricket team added and Spain Cricket team but apart from that excellent amount of International Teams

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys,

Have gone through the six teams that played WCL2 and tried my best to get through all of them. Have done my own spreadsheet and will post here when I do a double check. Squads are a little outdated in that some new players in squads aren't in. If we're happy to merge this with the main file, let's do it.

There are a handful of players in the six that I'm either not sure of who the 'real-life' player is, or I can't find a like for like match based on a name. One in particular is an American player that could well be Xavier Marshall but the name doesn't match.

Also put some corrections to bowling types that I noticed and other notes. An example is Nadeem Ahmed, a banned match fixer, is in the Hong Kong squad.

Here is what I have so far. I'll be re-jigging some things and even sort of assess some ratings. A few are all over the place. Gerhard Erasmus and Kinchit Shah are two players in particular that are underrated. I've also written players in that I believe should be added to squads.

Get in touch if you believe something is incorrect. Cannot guarantee that what I have is 100%.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17FEiPd8Vaby-mBX7yrM0TL80rwhsbDqqEexVR2KjOaM/edit?usp=sharing

CC: @Llewelynf
Missing Scotland

beswick13

Club Cricketer
Chris, as I said, I went through and did the six teams that played WCL2 in Namibia this year. Scotland didn't play in that tournament.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Chris, as I said, I went through and did the six teams that played WCL2 in Namibia this year. Scotland didn't play in that tournament.
I was saying that scotland is missing as their not on the other spreadsheet thats all

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hey Guys

Just wanted to quickly start off by saying that everyone is doing a fantastic job and the Academy is looking great. I am very able to help with just putting fake names to real names in the English domestic league and can add it to the google sheet if it is needed.

I probably won’t be able to make faces etc but I can definitely help and go through some teams and put them in with real names

Users who are viewing this thread