Cricket 19 General Discussion

gunit123

County Cricketer
Yes I think most people haven't heard of this game yet.

Yup, and many people aren't promoting it to their friends by word of mouth due to the lack of trailer sadly. No one is going to go out their way to download the academy demo just wanting to see some gameplay of the new game (which is not the norm).

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No one is going to go out their way to download the academy demo

You're right, most people who have it, accidentally downloaded it :facepalm

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Lads just thought I would comment having the demo is actually really great there nothing wrong with it as when they use to have it is there way more creations the creations where differently down last year without having a demo

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I still have a feeling promotions may come in the final week before release, as someone had pointed and I have verified as well, DBC 17 released the only trailer it had, 2 weeks before release.

So, not hard to imagine doing it very near the release date. I am sure devs and the boards involved know better than most here.

@Chief your thoughts?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I still have a feeling promotions may come in the final week before release, as someone had pointed and I have verified as well, DBC 17 released the only trailer it had, 2 weeks before release.

So, not hard to imagine doing it very near the release date. I am sure devs and the boards involved know better than most here.

@Chief your thoughts?
I guess they know better then us but I would have started to promote this game early like most gaming companies do.
Oh well at least I know about the game and will be playing it on release date :D

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess they know better then us but I would have started to promote this game early like most gaming companies do.
Oh well at least I know about the game and will be playing it on release date :D
They've experience from multiple releases... I fully trust them, as it is their game and they know what's to be done!

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone else in Aus have any more info on this? Annoying they don’t have a list of ‘eligible’ games on the website.

SfOi3eX.png

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
I am just loving the gameplay of cricket 19

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread