Not open for further replies.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
coming soon means coming soon .. so
no buddy knows the fix date about cricket 19 for pc .. post is useless i think ..

The_Pharoah

International Coach
I'm asking the question here because its the OFFICIAL forum for the game and one that people like @Ross frequent. Given this game is supposed to be released in over a week, you'd think if anyone would know it would be someone one here. The fact I'm having to ask this question one week out from release is pretty crap on the part of the marketing department for Big Ant games (is there a marketing department???). Your response isn't helping mate.

passarapin

County Cricketer
AUS..
I'm asking the question here because its the OFFICIAL forum for the game and one that people like @Ross frequent. Given this game is supposed to be released in over a week, you'd think if anyone would know it would be someone one here. The fact I'm having to ask this question one week out from release is pretty crap on the part of the marketing department for Big Ant games (is there a marketing department???). Your response isn't helping mate.

I think what the above poster means. Is that, did this question warrant a whole new thread? or could this have been posted in the Cricket 19 discussion thread that is stickied within this forum.

If past history is to be believed, the PC version usually releases around a month after the console version. but obviously I am not the person that can confirm this. At the moment we will have to wait.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

For clarity, this is not the OFFICIAL forum

graham

Club Captain
In the new IGN gameplay video Ross says pc to follow around start of ashes .
Ashes starts 1st August !

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
In the new IGN gameplay video Ross says pc to follow around start of ashes .
Ashes starts 1st August !
That's actually a brilliant strategy, attract console users during the World Cup, and get the PC Users on board during the Ashes!

D

Dutch

Not quite sure what this thread actually adds distinctly from the general thread. Post there. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread