Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Despite the warning, if you don't make any changes you can enter and view and not cause an issue if you back out; but we do have it noted as a request to add a distinct 'view' option to avoid the scary warning entirely and ensure you don't accidentally erase anything.

ok. might want to check there isn't a bug then.

i created a completed 1st inns and 2nd inns, then couldn't remember how many overs i'd used in the 1st inns so went back into that before doing the 3rd inns. i just viewed, didn't change anything, but it zeroed out the 2nd inns

custie73

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys.

Just seen the IGN video, and i'm very disappointed in what I've seen so far...

I thought they said they improve the fielding, but to me it just looks the same as before, which is a big shame.To not have the fielding sorted out at their fourth attempt is really disappointing. (five if you include the piss poor big bash boom).

The sound of the ball hitting the bat sounds like a tennis ball coming off the racket. It sounded great in Ashes cricket, don't know why changed it.

The lighting in that night match looks terrible, everything is too shiny.

The players faces look terrible, i've seen better faces produced by people in the academy.

Seems they still haven't sorted out the ball coming off the bat in the wrong direction. I.e the cut shot.

What is the point of having licensed stadiums, if you won't include the sloping pitch at Lords. Not having the slop is a big letdown for immersion and strategy when bowling.

It's such a shame as I was really looking forward to this years game. I know it's an early build (apparently) but unfortunately I will not be buying it straight away, if at all. been let down by big Ant Studios too many times now.....

To me this sounds like a quick cash grab from Big Ant Studios. which is such a shame. But no surprise!!!

D

Dutch

Hi guys.

Just seen the IGN video, and i'm very disappointed in what I've seen so far...

I thought they said they improve the fielding, but to me it just looks the same as before, which is a big shame.To not have the fielding sorted out at their fourth attempt is really disappointing. (five if you include the piss poor big bash boom).

The sound of the ball hitting the bat sounds like a tennis ball coming off the racket. It sounded great in Ashes cricket, don't know why changed it.

The lighting in that night match looks terrible, everything is too shiny.

The players faces look terrible, i've seen better faces produced by people in the academy.

Seems they still haven't sorted out the ball coming off the bat in the wrong direction. I.e the cut shot.

What is the point of having licensed stadiums, if you won't include the sloping pitch at Lords. Not having the slop is a big letdown for immersion and strategy when bowling.

It's such a shame as I was really looking forward to this years game. I know it's an early build (apparently) but unfortunately I will not be buying it straight away, if at all. been let down by big Ant Studios too many times now.....

To me this sounds like a quick cash grab from Big Ant Studios. which is such a shame. But no surprise!!!
To me this sounds like all your other posts: plain trolling. You come back after half a year to post exactly the same stuff you always have done. To quote my least favourite person: “Sad”.

Your 8 precious posts are basically all the same. Cool.

custie73

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
To me this sounds like all your other posts: plain trolling. You come back after a year to post exactly the same stuff you always have done. To quote my least favourite person: “Sad”.

Hi Dutch

It didn't take long for you to jump on my post.

There's nothing more i want than a great cricket game to play, I would love to congratulate them, if they took some pride and produce a great cricket game!!!

So I guess you're not allowed to criticize them without being called a troll. "quite SAD really"

I've spent over £200 on their cricket games and I'm entitled to my opinion, if you don't like my comments,then that's tough luck..

Please everyone make sure you post positive comments, otherwise you'll be called a troll!!! PATHETIC.

PS your my least favorite person too!!!!!

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
To me this sounds like all your other posts: plain trolling. You come back after half a year to post exactly the same stuff you always have done. To quote my least favourite person: “Sad”.

Your 8 precious posts are basically all the same. Cool.
Might be deans classmate

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
The IGN video looks top stuff. Like others have already pointed looks like they played with easiest setting and hence the six hitting looked effortless. Also not a fan of the controls they used. But it looks mighty impressive specially the cut scenes.

There was a shot where the ball hit the ‘rope’ and deflected and it looked great. Small details!

Ignorant question: The advertising hoardings are the bigger errrr, advertising hoardings right? So what’s the rope called when it’s not a rope but an ad filled... boundary marker?

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I hope the sixes meter gets sorted probability for anything above 100M should be around 20% 110M+ 5 or 10%? Like it happens here and there but not every game.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone know who has done the commentary for Cricket 19? James Taylor has been otherwise engaged since Ashes Cricket game so I wonder who has been drafted in his place.

D

Dutch

Hi Dutch

It didn't take long for you to jump on my post.

There's nothing more i want than a great cricket game to play, I would love to congratulate them, if they took some pride and produce a great cricket game!!!

So I guess you're not allowed to criticize them without being called a troll. "quite SAD really"

I've spent over £200 on their cricket games and I'm entitled to my opinion, if you don't like my comments,then that's tough luck..

Please everyone make sure you post positive comments, otherwise you'll be called a troll!!! PATHETIC.

PS your my least favorite person too!!!!!
To be fair I didnt say YOU were my least favourite person. Interesting that you think their games are just moneygrabs but you still spent 200 quid on them.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
So since the game will release may 27th at midnight so does rhat mean it will release may 26th in the us at midnight??

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
there twistie video

The next batsman prompt after each wicket is a huge plus.

A few shots seemed a bit unreal but it was easy mode and the players do look like they’re skating on marble at times. Would like to see daytime gameplay.

The different angles of the shots of batsmen entering the field of play is great. Ross mentioned they got film directors in. It’s those little things even in the theatre and not actual gameplay that create variety, lack of repetitiveness and therefore longevity.

I can’t say that Five5 arcade cricket appeals to me. Roll on five day Tests trying to bat for days and long bowling spells. At least as they said before you’ve got everyone covered. If u want a quick casual bash (Sorry, sounds a bit dodge!) or an immersive have to concentrate really hard (Particularly against spin!) long stint then you’re covered too.

Some of the players hair colour looked a bit off and clearly some England players haven’t actually been scanned but we’re all seeing positives as well as some things we’d like improved. There’s so much variety in terms of what you can do on a grand scale and within the minor things (1st person celebration).

Roll on May 28th.[DOUBLEPOST=1558111205][/DOUBLEPOST]
Slater i think not sure

It’s James Taylor with Slats in the clip.

Users who are viewing this thread