Suggestion: Bowling action editor

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
It will be great if they can add it as a feature and let me tell in you in an easy way so that it is easier for the developers to get it done.
You start with 3 bowling actions for fast bowlers (Front On , Side On and the slingy one) the thing is you can change the initial movement of bowler action by changing or rotating the position of his both hands like for eg if the front on action is based on Liam Plunkett you can change the initial hands position of him to be like his non bowling arm being horizontal instead of being perpendicular you can adjust the position of bowling arm as well by adjusting the height etc , the next thing is that the release animation is non changeable so the changes you made to the initial movements will be key framed automatically to the release animation , In this way you can have countless bowling actions which divides in to 3 category I describe above.
Whats your thought?

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good thought but it should be difficult to implement and make it look seemless. IL rather have them continue to add lots and lots of animations for batting bowling and fielding in every instalment of the game

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Any one who has used 3ds max biped animation would know how damn easy it is to implement just change the position of hands in any preset animation then key frame it, it looks seamless animation.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I can only see this being a possibility in future next gen consoles for it to work efficiently and effectively. There’s a reason why big franchises like EA haven’t implemented a feature on fifa for example on changing the way you can kick the ball.
I think what we got in this game is something amazing this cricket 19 is the best cricket game to come out to date and it’s a massive massive step to the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread