No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
@Llewelynf I think you should record your sessions when creating a player using player face and upload to YouTube!

That way, you will surely get a lot of subscribers, and people will get a much better idea on how to create the best versions of the players and this takes the load off you to create players too as I’m sure after seeing what you did with the SA player creations, you would be bombarded with requests :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I made this while thinking about what to eat. Can't quite find the right hair.

g6vQRaj.jpg

avinashp

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@Llewelynf I think you should record your sessions when creating a player using player face and upload to YouTube!

That way, you will surely get a lot of subscribers, and people will get a much better idea on how to create the best versions of the players and this takes the load off you to create players too as I’m sure after seeing what you did with the SA player creations, you would be bombarded with requests :)
I actually think @BigAntStudios should make a video of a tutorial on how to use playface. It would help all the creators out there.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

avinashp

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Does anyone know how to fix the CENSORED issue with the player/stadium names in the academy?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

The thing is it takes me 3-4 hours per face sometimes longer and hardly ever in one sitting. And each face or player has their own intricacies to work out. A video is just impossible

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah i've just tried a Matty Parkinson and it really flustered me as well. Here's hoping my good pal @Munkeymomo can save me (eventually)

I've done all the Somerset players now. Just want to finish the kits and I can move on to the next team. If you've been good this year it may be Lanky!

Users who are viewing this thread