Best Difficulty Level For Test Matches

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi again everyone

I was playing Ashes Cricket today, and was struggling to find a difficulty that suited me. What are other people playing on. I was on default Medium for batting and bowling.

I was playing an Ashes Test Series and struggled to take any wickets, trying different lines and lengths, score being 360-2 after 60 overs

So I was in summary struggling bowling, I was also struggling batting, now I was getting out to Nathan Lyon, the spinner a lot, I worked out I need to time to ball quite late, but by then I lost a lot of wickets.

Has anyone any suggestions on what I should do with difficulty levels for Cricket 19 coming up given this information. I want a good balance between bat and ball, I don't mind giving up 300, 400 runs if I am taking wickets.

Many thanks guys

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi again everyone

I was playing Ashes Cricket today, and was struggling to find a difficulty that suited me. What are other people playing on. I was on default Medium for batting and bowling.

I was playing an Ashes Test Series and struggled to take any wickets, trying different lines and lengths, score being 360-2 after 60 overs

So I was in summary struggling bowling, I was also struggling batting, now I was getting out to Nathan Lyon, the spinner a lot, I worked out I need to time to ball quite late, but by then I lost a lot of wickets.

Has anyone any suggestions on what I should do with difficulty levels for Cricket 19 coming up given this information. I want a good balance between bat and ball, I don't mind giving up 300, 400 runs if I am taking wickets.

Many thanks guys

Tough one mate because everyone likes different levels of challenges. I current play on batting, bowling fielding at hard and match difficulty at Legend.

This gives me a real challenge with bowling (I'm not great) and picking up wickets and in the batting you have to be patient to make big runs.

Hope this helps.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Tough one mate because everyone likes different levels of challenges. I current play on batting, bowling fielding at hard and match difficulty at Legend.

This gives me a real challenge with bowling (I'm not great) and picking up wickets and in the batting you have to be patient to make big runs.

Hope this helps.

What method do you use to take wickets?

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Mainly use cutters and bowl them short of a length. Again I'm not great at wicket taking but do get a couple every other match. I focus on batting mainly.

What kind of field placement do you use also can i ask please?

Thanks for the tip

I am terrible at batting playing spin is tough because you have to time to ball very late

Thanks for your help ill take any tips on board

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What kind of field placement do you use also can i ask please?

Thanks for the tip

I am terrible at batting playing spin is tough because you have to time to ball very late

Thanks for your help ill take any tips on board
Normally aggressive field sometime sometime very aggressive. Make sure your keeper snd slips are standing up. It will help. Also vary your bowling, line, lenghth, delivery type all of that.

Users who are viewing this thread