Stadium Creator

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
CRICKET FANS in general because you and me and thousands on PC are cricket fans. So it is one group. We have lowered our expectation so much just to get a cricket game but we are forgetting we got 4 in last 4 years. So its time we fans start expecting things more. A solid game play, solid career mode is as important as well but they already make those changes and its a default or else no one will buy the games if game play is not refined. Every-time a game comes out and we say we need solid game play, we need better career mode.. we also need better customization and I love how they incorporated Scenario mode, kudos... but same stadium creator for 3 iterations? I accept more.

Also your opinions are respected, so does mine. I pay for the game similar to you.I do not receive the game for free so I am in all my rights to expect more[DOUBLEPOST=1557868572][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shh.. do not expect that to change(has not changed... have tried it). We need better gameplay, better career mode. Rest all can be repackaged as what was given in DBC 17 in 2017.
Cheers to you enjoying disappointment then, I am just pleased we still have a developer who is making a cricket game at all.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If we post here what needs to be added in Stadium creator BigAnt can update the game with a patch post release to include that. They have done it in past in Ashes 17 release. Example: They added vertical and plain grass patterns in Ashes 17 in one of the patch. So please list all the additions in one thread so that BigAnt can notice it.

Reactions: DAP

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have just added a stadium to the server called Rowell Park, I am having some crashing issues and not sure if it is my PC (its not the best suited for gaming, its hovering around 30-45fps in stadium creator) or if it is something else. If anyone else is able to download it and place trees,bins and any other general clutter in the hedged area (you'll know what i'm talking about) without it crashing then i suspect it might be on my end. I can place a couple of trees or any other general clutter then it will crash.

If anyone wants to download it and give it a test that would be great :thumbs

It happens to me too, crashes out of nowhere. I downloaded your stadium and it crashed during the customization as well, happens the same with my stadium.

@MattW @BigAntStudios

Not a fan of tagging developers but maybe something for the team to take a look at.

Both my stadiums on the server ‘Rowell Park’ and ‘John Doe Park’ both at the stage of crashing randomly when placing items and crashed a couple times just while in the fence selector. Also has crashed the moment I have turned snapping off.

Hi @MattW has anyone from Big Ant had any similar issues?

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I too checked in Academy, Stadium Creator and I found that some things are missing:

1. Outfield pattern - Like the cross hatch, vertical, pain is missing (This was there in Ashes cricket 17)
2. Stands both media, large and small has very few options
3. Media center could have been included in the stadium editor
4. Ability to place crowds in grass strands is not there.
5. More variety of trees and shrubs is not there.

If Big Ant can include this in a patch or full game it will be awesome.

Hopefully this can be fixed in time

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Are stadiums going to be carried over from ashes cricket to cricket 19? I've seen that logos will carry over. Will it be the same for all academy creations from ashes cricket?

eddo_1025

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
any chance you can share this?

I'm still making a few tweaks but I should be able to share it in time for the release of the game.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm still making a few tweaks but I should be able to share it in time for the release of the game.
id love to play on this ground

Ramz

International Coach
Does anybody know if Ashes cricket stadiums will carry over to Cricket 19. For example all the stadiums ive created in Ashes could i download then in Cricket 19 instead of making all the stadiums again?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Does anybody know if Ashes cricket stadiums will carry over to Cricket 19. For example all the stadiums ive created in Ashes could i download then in Cricket 19 instead of making all the stadiums again?
nope only logos from ashes are available as far as I know

Users who are viewing this thread