TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well this is all BAS stupidity , first they didn't release the trailer or did any sort of decent marketing than when the game is out in the loose without any DAY 1 patch and looking Cr@p , they still haven't allowed their beta players to clarify

Except they didn't choose to release it to people yet. Can hardly blame them for that.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Well this is all BAS stupidity , first they didn't release the trailer or did any sort of decent marketing than when the game is out in the loose without any DAY 1 patch and looking Cr@p , they still haven't allowed their beta players to clarify

Probably best to avoid making claims around details you know nothing about

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Uh someone didn’t have their coco pops in the morning.
If you want to give feedback atleast give constructive feedback just making claims about certain things you don’t know about doesn’t help.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there still any marketing or trailers expected for the game ??

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There's been a lot of rubbish posted in this thread over 250+ pages. But this is the winner.

Keep up the good work.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I have the game and it's literally unplayable in career mode.

I’m sure everyone would love to see some proof.

Original point still stands. You know nothing of a Day 1 patch, know nothing of the existence of a beta team, and are seemingly complaining about the performance of a game, 6 days before it’s official release.

handsome

International Coach
I have cancelled by Pre-order looking at the run out bug. It's a deal breaker for me. Will wait for things to be fixed and then order again.

handsome

International Coach
Jesus, people. These things hurt my head.

I will 100% order it again. Only confirming for things to be fixed. If i pick up a copy which has crucial bugs, i may dislike the game entirely as my first impression. There is nothing from BA that suggests otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread