Cricket 19 General Discussion

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
that all I have got for you

Have watched that too many times for my health.
This can be the best time waiting for a new cricket game , with snippets from press odd video to wet our appetite!
Its a new cricket game after a lot of barren years of no decent cricket games (Pre big ant) getting them every 18 months is really good.
So sure it will have bugs as usual , but each new game is an improvement.
Still looking forward to playing this as much as when Brian Lara on Mega drive came out.
loooog time ago :cheers

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Boy am I glad there's an ignore feature on PC Forums, and I definitely understand why Ross became less frequent here. The game is almost a week away for most people (except a few timezones, where it's different), and this is what happens...

According to some here it's somehow the developer's fault that the game is made available to the general public, by some irresponsible a*****le distributor way before release...?

Every game I have bought in recent times, does have an update, it's the norm. The comments by some here, would be acceptable if these bugs came out on the day of release with no patch. Now, it's been confirmed by Matt himself, there's a day one patch and it does fix whatever there is to fix, most likely.

Please let's move on from this discussion!

issue

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Lol demo crashes for when I try to change from batting to bowling and how do you change the players.The bowling used to work but now just crashes to desk top
even i face same problem

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Coming into here tonight be like..
HXhPC4B.jpg

Seriously tho bring on Tuesday, will be mint.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
D

Dutch

wait I will create a player name dutch theskepticone , stuck at office otherwise I will be live streaming by now. please stay tuned so that Mr.Dutch and Mr.Block can eat their hat.
Ah Dutch Theskepticone, my famous Greek cousin: if you actually manage to post this I will go one step further and eat my cat.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Ah Dutch Theskepticone, my famous Greek cousin: if you actually manage to post this I will go one step further and eat my cat.
Ah never mind no need to eat your cat , just give me mod powers for life ok? its a deal then right?

Now please don't hide and make a deal like a men.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wouldn’t be ‘stuck’ at office if you kept off planet cricket all today
Give him a break.. @TemPSaad was lucky enough to get the game ahead of release day and Just like everyone of us @TemPSaad was jus very curious to play immediately and share his game observations. I agree it is premature to saying “Career mode is unplayable” without day 1 patch and before the release day.

Let’s move on..

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Have watched that too many times for my health.
This can be the best time waiting for a new cricket game , with snippets from press odd video to wet our appetite!
Its a new cricket game after a lot of barren years of no decent cricket games (Pre big ant) getting them every 18 months is really good.
So sure it will have bugs as usual , but each new game is an improvement.
Still looking forward to playing this as much as when Brian Lara on Mega drive came out.
loooog time ago :cheers

I enjoyed watching this vid. Even the batsmen swinging and missing looks great. I'm going to look so good swinging and missing in this game, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread