Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Dutch

Not bugs in general but signifcant/obvious bugs... seriously tho how can they?

Someone just before mentioned that in a 3 match T20 tournament the trophy is awarded after 1 match..

Thats like winning Mario Kart after just one leg of the 4 races. Madness. I dont recall Mario Kart having any day 1 patches fixing an issue of that scale... oh but Nintendo is so much bigger than BA so its fine right?

The point being made that is that if people judge the game before a release day patch has been implemented they need to take this into account. Whether it is right or wrong for the game to ship in this way is beside the point.

sandpapergate

School Cricketer

Okay sure thanks for clarifying.

Id like to hear from the people on here who think it is right for BA to ship a game in this way, thats really been the flavour of my posts on here because I believe it is wrong.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Thanks for the constructive reply.

Well mate get over it.

It’s been mentioned stupid amounts of times. It’s nothing new. It’s not unique to Big Ant. Nothing is going to change.

So it’s a completely and utterly pointless conversation that you will gain absolutely nothing from.

If it bothers you that much, don’t buy it.

Days Gone came out, I read some reviews realized it was buggy. Waited for a few patches then bought it. It’s simple.

sandpapergate

School Cricketer
Well mate get over it.

It’s been mentioned stupid amounts of times. It’s nothing new. It’s not unique to Big Ant. Nothing is going to change.

So it’s a completely and utterly pointless conversation that you will gain absolutely nothing from.

Days Gone came out, I read some reviews realized it was buggy. Waited for a few patches then bought it. It’s simple.

Not sure why the triggered response I was actually thanking you for your constructive feedback of telling me to write a complaint.

You are right its not something unique to Big Ant, but Big Ant are becoming notorious for it and the bugs they put on disk are significant ones. Has happened with all of their games. Find me another series of games by the same producer that continues to do this.

You're right this conversation won't lead to anything. I was just curious to hear from all the people so strongly defending the release of a game on disc with these significant bugs being right because a patch will fix it all. Was just expressing my opinion that really Big Ant should've made every effort to fix glaring bugs before printing discs. Thanks for the chat, I'll still be buying the game.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Not sure why the triggered response I was actually thanking you for your constructive feedback of telling me to write a complaint.

You are right its not something unique to Big Ant, but Big Ant are becoming notorious for it and the bugs they put on disk are significant ones. Has happened with all of their games. Find me another series of games by the same producer that continues to do this.

You're right this conversation won't lead to anything. I was just curious to hear from all the people so strongly defending the release of a game on disc with these significant bugs being right because a patch will fix it all. Was just expressing my opinion that really Big Ant should've made every effort to fix glaring bugs before printing discs. Thanks for the chat, I'll still be buying the game.

All I’m saying is when you get the product on release day it will be superior to what is there now.

Call of Duty has had a day one patch for last 8 years.

Same for Fifa etc.

Days Gone people were teleporting under the map.

It’s the way of the world these days. Is what it is.

mattj646

Club Cricketer
This is Big ant studios not EA, be thankful we have a very decent (very) cricket game. People are still complaining about FIFA gameplay and its been out since september, bugs are there but will be fixed in due time. The people with the game early should have just waited till tuesday to release info and vids to stop the needless conversation of gameplay issues when its NOT even out yet. Up the Cricket 19 and wait till tuesday then make your mind up

Kass D

County Cricketer

Big ant and notorious. Dude listen to yourself. It's a fact that BA is the most committed and passionate game developer in the world who creates games for such a niche market. Not like that are going to make money like fifa games or CoD games. The amount of work they do with getting involved with beta testers is truly praiseworthy.
Not like we have 10 different cricket games to choose from. Why do you think EA and code masters stopped making cricket games (apart from sucking at it)
Just show a little gratitude. I really feel for Ross and BA stuff that they dont get enough credit

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well mate get over it.

Right I really don’t get it... I ship a game it gets leaked before said release, cop flack, word spreads, and bam lost money.

Millions of dollars at risk I’m just making a big tweaking note on developers desks, game must be shipped with day 1 patch, no excuses!!

Hindsight? Not needed...

D

Dutch

I give up
Come on you can do it, just eternally more miles of swamp and mud to wade through and then just the small issue of evading six million release date orcs to get through.....chin up.

Together we can do this..... well actually you will be on your own.
I ate my cat and it isnt agreeing with me. It didnt agree to being eaten so I guess I should have known.

Users who are viewing this thread