Cricket Captain 2018 - Year 2033

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello all! I felt like this was the right place to talk about my Cricket Captain 2018 save. It started as a Kent rebuild, the goal was simple, win the county cup. I did that, three times in a row. But i just kept going, and i feel like i have looked into the future of cricket.

Ask me any questions about the save and i'll respond.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I was surprise to find he didn't even make it to 10,000 runs. Also surprised with Joe Root becoming number 1.
Root had longer career than Sachin... Cricket Captain always in favor of England and Australian players...

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Root had longer career than Sachin... Cricket Captain always in favor of England and Australian players...
Despite the fact Pakistan is number 1, with Afganistan in close second, yeah they favour Australian and English players.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Well-known players who have played for Kent during my 15 year stint. Players that i can actually remember.

-Players in the today's Kent squad, like Kuhn and Sam Billings.
Kane Williamson
Jofra Archer
Dom Bess
Joe Clarke
Ian Bell
Sir Alistair Cook
Pat Cummins
Aiden Markram
Liam Livingstones
Craig Overton
Josh Tongue count?
Jamie Porter

Probably forgot a few internationals, been 15 years in game.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Despite the fact Pakistan is number 1, with Afganistan in close second, yeah they favour Australian and English players.

The game favours Pakistan, South Africa and India largely, but the Afghanis seem to be overpowered too in CC18. Contrary to previous versions, England were really bad in my save.

Surprised to see Markram that high, Azam is another notable absence. Smith seems to have quite sharply declined too. Bess took over a thousand wickets in my save!

Mind if I post my career’s records here too? :)

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
The game favours Pakistan, South Africa and India largely, but the Afghanis seem to be overpowered too in CC18. Contrary to previous versions, England were really bad in my save.

Surprised to see Markram that high, Azam is another notable absence. Smith seems to have quite sharply declined too. Bess took over a thousand wickets in my save!

Mind if I post my career’s records here too? :)
Sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. Sure go ahead, i'll be very interested in what has happened in your save.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will post once I get my PC back in working condition! :)

Users who are viewing this thread