CWC 19 Teams/CPL2019

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Hello,

I've been updating all the teams and such for CWC and I did the CPL teams. I've been doing my own ratings updates too as I've been watching everything from CPL to PSL and IPL and tour games, trying to make the game better and more competitive but realistic at the same time. Seems to be good, done a lot of simulations and playing.

I don't have current uniforms for all. If someone makes them and/or can guide me to them, that would be awesome. I got pretty close with England with the stock kit maker.

I gave them all English stadiums too, based on where they'd be playing. Might not totally work out but better than a worldwide tournament.

jgbMU is my nickname

Last edited:

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
If you chose the teams as such for a 10 team round robin you'll get the first four matches in the right order. After that, can't control match ups.

ENG
WI
NZ
AFG
BANG
IND
AUS
SL
PAK
RSA

Attachments

• 20190525143117_1.jpg
    20190525143117_1.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 71
D

Deleted member 193590

Hello,

I've been updating all the teams and such for CWC and I did the CPL teams. I've been doing my own ratings updates too as I've been watching everything from CPL to PSL and IPL and tour games, trying to make the game better and more competitive but realistic at the same time. Seems to be good, done a lot of simulations and playing.

I don't have current uniforms for all. If someone makes them and/or can guide me to them, that would be awesome. I got pretty close with England with the stock kit maker.

I gave them all English stadiums too, based on where they'd be playing. Might not totally work out but better than a worldwide tournament.

jgbMU is my nickname

There's been quite a few people on here asking about world cup kits,but don't think anyone has gotten an answer.So I'm assuming all the people that do that kind of thing like Llewellyn and wasteyouryouth are too busy working on cricket 19.Probably have to continue with old kits.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
There's been quite a few people on here asking about world cup kits,but don't think anyone has gotten an answer.So I'm assuming all the people that do that kind of thing like Llewellyn and wasteyouryouth are too busy working on cricket 19.Probably have to continue with old kits.

You are correct sir. I've been in those forums. The England kit shouldn't be too hard, I just don't have the means or know-how to edit the templates. It's just the shoulders that need to be done, the rest are logos and the light and lighter blue base colours. So I went about trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit (the stock kit editor) haha.

Someone made Aus one pretty close and the RSA I made is not bad. Sri Lanka I destroyed considering how nice their kit is this year but whatever... Afghan I used the one that was created and moved logos around. Same for West Indies (we back to the full name not Windies). Pakistan, close-ish, India, someone made the kit but I moved logos around. New Zealand, moved logos. Bangladesh, someone made a funky one based of this year's kit. And England... I kinda like my version better than the real one.

The main thing is my ratings and rosters. I just took it upon myself to make adjustments all over the place. One big thing was giving veterans and good players the judgment rating they deserve.

Last edited:

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I have been updating these slowly by surely. Pretty update. Thanks to anyone who has made pieces of my teams that I've picked up along the way. I'm having some really good (tough!) tournaments. 'Mind you I use quite different settings than most would use. But winning more than 2 games with West Indies has been tough.

Users who are viewing this thread