No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys can You please share your ps4 ID's so we can download the players and teams u guys have created thanks :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
While I was thinking about breakfast I had a very quick go at doing my Babar Azam differently. Looks better in some ways, in some ways not.
NEW
iOWDiOC.jpg

OLD
WkHsulk.jpg

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
While I was thinking about breakfast I had a very quick go at doing my Babar Azam differently. Looks better in some ways, in some ways not.
NEW
iOWDiOC.jpg

OLD
WkHsulk.jpg
Old one is better and sharper, and the model is better. I prefer the older one. Seems you are the best at creations during lunch :lol

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Old one is better and sharper, and the model is better. I prefer the older one. Seems you are the best at creations during lunch :lol
The old one was using a playface without a photo. The new one I spent literally 20 minutes on.

If I could be bothered spending more than 30 minutes on them I could probably get the hang of it. But I can't be bothered.

Reactions: DAP

mASteR_edIToR

County Cricketer
Can we import 3d models into game files(after full game release) like in FIFA modding.If so,it would be the easiest way to create realistic player head models. I don't know much about bigant file structure. ???

Llewelynf
wasteyouryouth

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Well I can't keep up, that's my point. I think if the creators could each state a list of what they've created/are creating then it'd be a little easier.

Users who are viewing this thread