Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Downloaded a further patch today, dunno if this is the day one build or not - @MattW mentioned roster updates and this seems to include that for England at least

I’m having a couple of issues in scenario mode, where twice now my scenario has suddenly ended with me winning by forfeit.

Also when it shows a bowler in the scenario, although it includes the maidens, runs and wickets, the overs start from zero (ignoring those I’ve put on the scorecard). The economy rate displayed for a bowler also only accounts for what happens during play, not what was on the scorecard.

E.g. if a bowler had on the scorecard before stating the scenario 10-2-23-2 when they start to bowl it would show 0-2-23-2 and economy of 0.00

If after 2 overs of bowling the conceded another 5 runs it would show 2-2-28-2 and show economy of 2.5

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Downloaded a further patch today, dunno if this is the day one build or not - @MattW mentioned roster updates and this seems to include that for England at least

I’m having a couple of issues in scenario mode, where twice now my scenario has suddenly ended with me winning by forfeit.

Also when it shows a bowler in the scenario, although it includes the maidens, runs and wickets, the overs start from zero (ignoring those I’ve put on the scorecard). The economy rate displayed for a bowler also only accounts for what happens during play, not what was on the scorecard.

E.g. if a bowler had on the scorecard before stating the scenario 10-2-23-2 when they start to bowl it would show 0-2-23-2 and economy of 0.00

If after 2 overs of bowling the conceded another 5 runs it would show 2-2-28-2 and show economy of 2.5
Was there more than 18 England Players Mate

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If anyone is interested in watching the AI play out a proper test match (Pro difficulty), medium, dry pitch, unaltered Ashes teams, then...

www.twitch.tv/langeveldt.

It is build 1.01 - 1.02 is downloading.

Some comments as I can't be bothered to type with the PS4 controller.

- Maxwell is bowling doosras, but in the academy he is set to be able to. I hope that we can give him less turn with his doosra. I would rather he stopped trying to bowl them altogether.

- Pope is set to brute.. There are some really big mistakes with the licensed players that I find strange, and it's annoying we can't edit them.

I generally like what I see, but the spinners ragging the ball square both ways all the time really kills my immersion.

Last edited:

Wealey

ICC Board Member
If anyone is interested in watching the AI play out a proper test match (Pro difficulty), medium, dry pitch, unaltered Ashes teams, then...

www.twitch.tv/langeveldt.

It is build 1.01 - 1.02 is downloading.

Some comments as I can't be bothered to type with the PS4 controller.

- Maxwell is bowling doosras, but in the academy he is set to be able to. I hope that we can give him less turn with his doosra. I would rather he stopped trying to bowl them altogether.

- Pope is set to brute.. There are some really big mistakes with the licensed players that I find strange, and it's annoying we can't edit them.

I generally like what I see, but the spinners ragging the ball square both ways all the time really kills my immersion.

Proper test...

You not see my stream pal! Haha

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Proper test...

You not see my stream pal! Haha

No I'll take a look...

All I've seen is 5 v 5!

It's a pet hate of mine when you want to buy a "simulation" and Ross and the boys are showing off a 5 v 5, but time constraints I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread