Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Almost 100% certainty that the game will not be available at retail in the EU, best bet would be to import from the UK or digital download.
Hey Ross any comment on the censored issue that where seeing I know it still be on the demo too

manan19995

Club Cricketer
Is switch version is going to be different from ps4 and xbox version? is there any detail regarding switch given by BigAnt?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Creating a new team lineup, and everyone seems to be assigned to do everything, and no ability to select opening bowlers, wicket keepers, etc or do anything to their position. Not sure if this is the case when picking lineups for an actual match. Hope not!

angad

Chairman of Consent
The game has been manufactured for all regions.

All distributors have promised to hold the release until Tuesday 28 May 2019 to ensure that the public get any applicable patches to ensure the best day 1 experience. Obviously some distributors have broken the date.... there's not much we at Big Ant can do about that.

If there are any delays in particular countries/regions then I can only think that there have been delivery/customs issues or the like. It would not surprise me if the game became available earlier than is stated, I think that some regions have chosen a "safe" date but they have the agreement to release any time on or after 28 May.

PS: Aussies looking good :)
Can't believe the idiot in the box gave Smith out....
D7amYnWUYAI0YB0.jpg

The kind of decisions you gave in Ashes Cricket....you should be the last one complaining about this :p

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
I don't have the Cricket Academy on my PC but I can create teams in the game to share for Scenarios right? Assuming you can share scenarios.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I also cannot play a match with teams from the custom team list, and am unable to add custom teams to a custom team list.. I've spent all morning creating two teams I cannot use.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Posted an ODI gameplay video of 5 overs of me batting..

That wicket at around 8:20, top edge, onto the helmet and then the keeper taking it....just amazing!! Cherry on top of the cake wasthe way the batsman kept his eyes on the ball and kinda reacted when the ball hit his helmet. I wish you had replayed it with the hotspot, had to watch the replay at .25x to see it all

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I would....

But I hate it haha![DOUBLEPOST=1558869464][/DOUBLEPOST]Going back on in 15!

England could seize full control!
Hi, is the game showing replays when a batsman is bowled and lbw? I dont see any automatic replay shown in your stream by the game when mitchel starc got bowled

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm not too sure if its been confirmed but is the price going to still be $60 USD for a digital on the PlayStation store or going to be $50 USD as is in the Xbox store? I know I won't get an official word until the 28th but I'd still want your guys opinions. Currently $60 balance on PSN and wouldn't mind spending $10 on Apex packs and still have enough to purchase C19 :p

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
That wicket at around 8:20, top edge, onto the helmet and then the keeper taking it....just amazing!! Cherry on top of the cake wasthe way the batsman kept his eyes on the ball and kinda reacted when the ball hit his helmet. I wish you had replayed it with the hotspot, had to watch the replay at .25x to see it all
Ah yeah could have, sorry for that..Will try to get in some nice moments on with hotspot..

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lord Stadium outfield in the game is not correct.
In real life, the outfield grass pattern is Large Square but in game, it is not. Also, Cricket 19 must have variable weather effect including rain stoppage in the game since English conditions are mostly wet and gloomy even in peak summer. If these are there in Cricket 19 then it can become the best cricket game till date.

upload_2019-5-26_20-27-51.png

Users who are viewing this thread