Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Has anybody got Day 1 patch ?? Is there any patch notes for the same ??

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
Still not in the ps store in Canada. I've seen some sites say digital release on the 29th. Of course I have to wait longer then everyone else

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As blackcapsfan already pointed out can someone, perhaps @blockerdave confirm whether stats are being tracked correctly in all game modes?
In Ashes Cricket 17, only the casual playlist tracked stats. Can someone with the game confirm that stats are being updated in the new World Cup mode, Ashes and Tour/Series modes?

i can't, because i haven't played all game modes and not likely to for a while i'm afraid.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i wouldnt say the game is broken cause of that but camera is very important to make it as broadcast as possible. And realistic . But its definitely not broken.

Maybe the guys should learn to re-phrase to "a certain feature" of the game is broken/not working as intended.

Sounds much less dramatic, and to the point.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
May be have the "stamina decrease" when a bowler continuously bowl back to back effort Yorkers
Etc etc.

Yes players will find some other loopholes then but stil things can be done and added.

It's a completely different ball game this online gameplay..
Needs dedicated beta testers and team to handle this i think.

It has allways been the One weak Point in the Beta Testing Team`s make-up.

No Online representation (might I also say actual Testing).

I have had to every now and again pass on messages/requests/feedback, without being directly involved.

Surely something to look at changing for the future, for the betterment of the Online Segment.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
After downloading 16 GB game started and i can only be able to play Net/Practice. How to download rest of the 17 GB ?

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Beta testing has actually begun now. Look at the bug thread going bonkers!

It'll take at least a month of sustained patches for the game to be fairly decent.

In no ways am I suggesting that BA haven't put in the effort. But like with every iteration of this game, we have had the same starting process.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

I have had to every now and again pass on messages/requests/feedback, without being directly involved.

Surely something to look at changing for the future, for the betterment of the Online Segment.
You know this how?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Incredibly disingenuous and disrespectful to place the onus of online performance solely on the beta testers themselves.

You know nothing of the testing process.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

And without starting something..

Your wrong

Users who are viewing this thread