How do i replace stadium textures like pitchad rope signage and stump ? I can't find them in big

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here is a tutorial of how you can install them.....

INSTALLATION

ADBOARDS

1.Open Big Editor(Latest One)
2.Go to this location"stadiums\stadium_name\models\stadium_name.model/signage__.dds"
3."stadium_name" refers have the name of stadium,such as sydney,brimingham,etc....... with which you want to replace those adboards.
4.You can replace it with signage 1,2,3 or 4,or in all signage,according to your choice.

STUMP
2.Open location-"AC09/gdata/gdata.wad/global/global.texpack/stump.dds"
3.Replace it with the stumps provided.

ROPE
2.Open location-"AC09/stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/unlicensed/signage.texpack/rope_signage.dds"(You can even replace it with licensed)
3.Replace it with the rope provided.

PITCHAD
2.Open the location - "AC09/cricketgrounds/type__/any_wear/layer02.model/groundsign_01.dds"
3.So far only types of 3 stadiums have been found,so you need to replace one of the 3 types which have bben found.
4.Wear means "pitch_wear",its according to your choice to replace those wears.

Hope it helps, AC 2009 was my favourite game btw :)
How do i replace stadium textures like pitch ad rope signage and stump ? I can't find them in big editor

Umair Younas

School Cricketer
Here is a tutorial of how you can install them.....

INSTALLATION

ADBOARDS

2.Go to this location"stadiums\stadium_name\models\stadium_name.model/signage__.dds"
3."stadium_name" refers have the name of stadium,such as sydney,brimingham,etc....... with which you want to replace those adboards.
4.You can replace it with signage 1,2,3 or 4,or in all signage,according to your choice.

STUMP
2.Open location-"AC09/gdata/gdata.wad/global/global.texpack/stump.dds"
3.Replace it with the stumps provided.

ROPE
2.Open location-"AC09/stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/unlicensed/signage.texpack/rope_signage.dds"(You can even replace it with licensed)
3.Replace it with the rope provided.

PITCHAD
2.Open the location - "AC09/cricketgrounds/type__/any_wear/layer02.model/groundsign_01.dds"
3.So far only types of 3 stadiums have been found,so you need to replace one of the 3 types which have bben found.
4.Wear means "pitch_wear",its according to your choice to replace those wears.

Users who are viewing this thread