Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just some comments on the patches:

For people on Xbox One, I would highlighly recommend going to reset academy in the settings menu, there was a large number of updates to players between the disc version of the game and the update, and if you played matches with those teams, it will create a linked version of licensed players to store the statistics on - meaning you wouldn't get the full update including a number of updated licensed player visuals. Likewise, while it will still work, there are a number of extra features in career, such as more club home grounds, if you start a new one. This is a one time thing owing to major changes made between the disc and current patch, future updates will be compatible with existing career saves unless otherwise noted.

As the patch on the Xbox One version is the one that was intended for release on the 28th, a number of items based on feedback and reported issues from those playing on PS4 that were fixed in the update that PS4 received today, won't yet be available on the Xbox, or indeed the Switch patch when it is available (expected early next week). We will be issuing further updates to Xbox and Switch as soon as possible.

As such, the following improvements/fixes are available on PS4, but these and more will reach Xbox and Switch as soon as we can.

- Added Broadcast 3 camera as a Running camera option
- Added 'Batting Mid' camera, which is based on the camera you will get in the nets when set to 'Batting Far'
- Select next batter screen will appear after each fall of wicket. Improved the controls on this screen and the select next bowler screen.
- A few additions in career, including more options for training
- A number of UI improvements
- General stability/crash fixes

One specific I'll comment on is statistics. Stats should record after each match finished, and in all except career/scenario mode, these will save back onto the player. Unfortunately there was a bug where the profile would not save in between matches of a tour/competition, so that if you immediately went back in afterwards and played the next match it would not write out the saved stats from the previous match before going into the next one.

This is fixed on the PS4 update, however on the other platforms you can work around this by doing something to manually trigger a save of the user profile between each match of a tour/competition, such as making a minor edit to a player in the academy, or changing a setting in the main settings menu.

My apologies to those on Xbox in particular for the delayed update - and for cases where you may have lost some progress as a result.

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback, and reported issues in the bug report thread.
Thanks Mate Love The Work I was wondering in a test match how can you accept the new ball after 80 overs

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The catches are broken, you are unable to catch the ball with the wicket keeper unless you are using a spin bowler

It's on medium but it doesn't give me the option to do anything, just goes in slow motion with no circle avaliable

I’ve just caught 3 in the space of 2 5-over games
Hate to make my first post about my experience with the game a negative one but I can confirm this catching issue is a bug and is still in the game. Latest patch has been installed and I checked the game for any updates but my game is running the latest version.

I was playing my first game (An ODI between Australia and Afghanistan) and I got about three or four catches go through to the keeper while I was bowling with a pace bowler but I was unable to catch them because no circle would come up. Have stopped playing the match for now because of this. The same bug occurred in the training mode for catches as well while I was making sure I understood the controls correctly.

Will post this in the bugs thread with the required information now.

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The catches are broken, you are unable to catch the ball with the wicket keeper unless you are using a spin bowler

It's on medium but it doesn't give me the option to do anything, just goes in slow motion with no circle avaliable

I’ve just caught 3 in the space of 2 5-over games
Hate to make my first post about my experience with the game a negative one but I can confirm this catching issue is a bug and is still in the game. Latest patch has been installed and I checked the game for any updates but my game is running the latest version.

I was playing my first game (An ODI between Australia and Afghanistan) and I got about three or four catches go through to the keeper while I was bowling with a pace bowler but I was unable to catch them because no circle would come up. Have stopped playing the match for now because of this. The same bug occurred in the training mode for catches as well while I was making sure I understood the controls correctly.

Will post this in the bugs thread with the required information now.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You beauty. Batting mid :clap

That's a big surprise for me. I requested this long back in DBC17 and was patiently waiting for this. I believe people who use behind the batsman cam gonna love it. Thanks a lot @MattW

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Select next batter screen already appears after each fall of wicket. Was it a new addition now ??

Rathish Kumar

Club Cricketer
Cricket 19 patch update!

Good news, the Xbox One patch for Cricket 19 is now live - please download that to resolve the inability to change lineups, many other inprovements.

There is also a PS4 patch due today to fix some crashes, and Switch patch will be live early next week![DOUBLEPOST=1559363239][/DOUBLEPOST]Cricket 19 patch update!

Good news, the Xbox One patch for Cricket 19 is now live - please download that to resolve the inability to change lineups, many other inprovements.

There is also a PS4 patch due today to fix some crashes, and Switch patch will be live early next week!

kulch

Club Captain
The catching circle on PS4 is completely off the screen usually to the right. Looks like there is no circle at all. It's bugged.
Batting mid sounds the goods.

Users who are viewing this thread