Cricket Academy Forum

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi All,

This sub-forum has been set up to allow individuals or groups to create their own showcase threads to share their Cricket 19 Academy creations. If you wish to share your creations to allow others to download and use, please include your Academy username in the first post (or title) of your thread.

At Planet Cricket, we have always wanted to ensure content/mod creators are properly credited when producing work. Plagiarism is something we take very seriously, and bans have been issued in the past for posting other members content without permission or credit.

The Cricket 19 Academy provides a brilliant platform for sharing created content, and will typically show the original author of content, along with the individual who submitted the upload. It is a platform that promotes collaboration and sharing.

Planet Cricket obviously plays no role in moderating/curating the Academy itself. However, if you wish to share screenshots or download details of your creations in this subforum, please ensure they are properly credited to all individuals who have contributed any content (e.g players in a team, logos on a bat or uniform).

When starting a thread, it is possible to include a 'Requests Accepted' or 'No Requests Accepted' prefix. Please be considerate of these tags when posting.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Mitchcumstien

School Cricketer
New to Cricket and Cricket 19. Where do I find or who do I search for the most resent team rosters? Thanks

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Hi, have just been downloading some teams and wateyouryouth has obviously done some amazing work. There are one or two of his teams that I'd like to keep, but other users have some additional kits. Is there any way to just download uniforms and add them to a team?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hi, have just been downloading some teams and wateyouryouth has obviously done some amazing work. There are one or two of his teams that I'd like to keep, but other users have some additional kits. Is there any way to just download uniforms and add them to a team?

You'd have to download the images and make the kits yourself I belive

cricfreak12

County Cricketer
Yeah there is, download the team's from other creators as 'custom teams'. Then you can easily add or replace the existing uniforms on the existing teams (aka wasteyouryouth's).

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Has anyone created the full teams for the 2005 Ashes Series? Ones I've found have half their eyebrows missing

Bowden

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Recently having trouble downloading Bangladesh 2021 kits. When I have loaded the side to my custom list the kits disappear. I’ve tried several ways and the kits continue to not be there.
Anyone able to assist?

AODxKr1905

School Cricketer
India
RCB...
Recently having trouble downloading Bangladesh 2021 kits. When I have loaded the side to my custom list the kits disappear. I’ve tried several ways and the kits continue to not be there.
Anyone able to assist?
Have you reached the logo limits

AODxKr1905

School Cricketer
India
RCB...
I was unaware that there was a limit!
You can delete the logos you don't want like old shirt sponsors or you can reset the entire academy and download new teams again I suggest you to reset the academy and start from scratch

Users who are viewing this thread