Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

eternalstudent

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.04
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: England V Australia
Ground: Edgbaston
Over Count: Start of second innings
Issue (one line description): Revised total in a reduced ODI due to rain.
Bug description (detail): Scored 187 for 8 as England against Australia in an ODI off 32 overs. Went off at some point in the first 10 overs for rain. Australia’s revised score to chase was 2.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: Retro Test (custom)
Teams used: England 1920s v West Indies 1920s (both custom)
Ground: Lords 1920s (custom)
Over Count: Various - 35, 54, 59 etc.
Issue (one line description): Kit logos don't load on resume
Bug description (detail): Played with these teams. When starting the match initially, all kit logos fine (other than the existing bloom/grey overlay issue). However, after any save and resume all kit logos except the "team" logo did not load. This was on both tops and caps.

Reactions: DAP

SMIFFYLFC79

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: N/A
Teams Used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: Blue Screen Crashes
Bug Description (Detail): Trying to change players hair style/colour on my player screen - blue screen crash. Then tried adding a logo as a tattoo - blue screen crash. Then tried changing my bat from the one I chose during initial set up - blue screen crash. Seems like I cant change anything with my player.

12ahammo

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0843
Teams used: n/a
Ground: n/a
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): game crashes when bat is changed
Bug description (detail): . Having selected a different bat, pressing x to confirm is fine, but pressing circle causes a crash.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: 1.02
Game Mode: Training
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): Crash when choosing to bowl in training
Bug description (detail): When choosing to bowl using "Bowling Settings" menu in ground training and nets. Choosing "Begin Bowling" forces a crash. I'm selecting Wrist Spin in the bowling game and nets too and that throws up a crash. But it's happened with all bowling types.

sweet magee

County Cricketer
B9E90187-88AE-414F-AA63-4F44B2A34BF6.png

Game Version
: 1.03
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: n/a
Teams used: n/a
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description):
Can't sort player lists in Academy.

When looking at list of players in Academy - wanted to find duplicated imported ones - the list is sorted by rating from highest down to lowest. Couldn't switch columns to sort by name or anything else - can't move cursor across to any column.

SMIFFYLFC79

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Teams Used: N/A
Issue: Blue Screen Crashes
Bug Description (Detail): Trying to change players hair style/colour on my player screen - blue screen crash. Then tried adding a logo as a tattoo - blue screen crash. Then tried changing my bat from the one I chose during initial set up - blue screen crash. Seems like I cant change anything with my player.

*THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED WITH 1.05 UPDATE* :clap

guyrich

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0871
Teams used: India
Issue (one line description): Career Mode Pitch Type and Pitch Hardness
Bug description (detail): By default the pitch type is Grassy and Pitch Hardness is very soft for every match I play whether it's ODI, Test or T20 which shouldn't be the case especially when initial domestic matches takes place in India. There should be option for random it it should be selected randomly automatically. Kindly fix this as it's very irritating to do it manually before every match

Last edited:

sc4mp

School Cricketer
Game Version: v 0.1.0.1.0871
Teams used: Ireland v England (both in-game versions) however I had added myself as a custom created player into the England squad via Star Player
Ground: Ireland Stadium (in-game version)
Over Count: Start of Second Innings
Issue (one line description): Duckworth Lewis error.
Bug description (detail): First career game for England with my customer created player added to the England squad as an opener. England won toss and put Ireland into bat. A rain delay after 14.4 overs lead to the Ireland innings being reduced to 10 overs. Ireland scored 255-4 off their 40 overs. At innings turnaround, the game said that England required 2 runs to win from 40 overs (so there had not been a second rain delay added). Proceeded to knock off the two runs in the first over and thus won the game. Cut scene of England celebrating with the trophy!!

Ice9ine

School Cricketer
Game Version: 1:05
Game ODI World Cup
Teams used: Australia vs Pakistan
Over Count: 40
Issue (one line description): Game wont end
Bug description (detail): I batted first as Australia and set 305. Pakistan AI chased and due to rain reduced to 44 overs. Reached 44 overs with Pakistan 120 runs short and game wont end with balls now going into negative e.g 147 runs required from -6 balls etc. Over is never ending also.

imran102b

School Cricketer
Platform: XBOX ONE X
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0765
Match Type: First class KP vs ISL
Teams used: Khyber Pathtunkhwa vs Islamabad
Ground: any
Issue (one line description): Game freez always on first match of 2nd season
Bug description (detail): After completing first season at club level, i was offered to play at first class level, however the game now freezed when teams are selected and when you press play game it try to save/load (the disc flashes) and thats it, it does not go any further and stay on the screen, I have to come off the game and start again, same thing keep on happening, now my career is stuck at this point. I even simulate the first game of the 2nd season, it went to second match and same thing happen again game not moving forward. I only play career mode and now i am stuck. Will appreciate if anyone els has similar issue and how can this be fixed? thank you

imran102b

School Cricketer
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0765
Match Type: N/A.
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description):
Auto Save loop, followed by crash.
Bug description (detail): Trying to start the first match of season 3, I was made captain in previous season. Asks me to edit team line-up (But has a different player as captain.) Whether I edit team or not, trying to either start the match, or trying to back out of Match Setup, the game shows auto-save symbol, which either continues for approx 1 min, then freezes and crashes game, or continues for ~5 mins, after which pressing any button (including xbox menu) crashes game. Am unable to proceed in any way.

Edit: The auto-save symbol actually appears upon entering Match Setup. Even leaving it on that screen (neither accepting, nor backing out) doesn't change anything. The auto-save symbol simply continues for several minutes before freezing and crashing game. I tried simulating the match, which allowed me to move the calender forward, but now the auto save icon is permanent. I cannot do anything that involves going to a loading screen. (ie next match, or even exit career mode.)

Hi, I have the exact same issue but at the start of second season, please let me know if you have found any solution? thank you

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0871
Game Mode: Competition/Academy
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England
Ground: Various
Issue (one line description): Player Stats Recorded Double In Academy
Bug description (detail): I'm playing a Test match custom competition. I've completed three Test matches. Never simmed but saved and re-entered during match. The player's career stats are updating correctly game by game when they come out to bat / onto bowl in the competition. In the Academy however the player's stats are being counted twice. Haseeb Hameed for example has played three Tests in real life so should show as six Tests now however he shows as nine so the ones I've played have been counted twice. He's scored one century for me but it says two. I can tell by checking other players who haven'd made many real life appearances and who've bowled just a handful of overs that everything is being counted twice.

Also, I've played three rounds of matches and am ready to start a fourth. Players from the other teams in the competition show (In the Academy) as only playing two Tests. I think it's just the last match that hasn't updated but I hadn't checked this before so maybe it doesn't update until I start the next match. (Or has a recent patch caused a problem?) I hadn't checked this before so will need to see. It does appear to be the last match that hasn't updated both for the opposition I played against and the others team's simmed matches as oppose to not recording the simmed matches or not recording their matches against me. Will see if this updates when I start round four.

psychoherent

Club Cricketer
Game Version: 1.05
Match Type: 3 day, 50 over, T20
Teams used: Paramatta(NSW, Australia)
Ground: Various
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): The scorecard is incorrectly displayed before and after overs during club level games(so far)

Bug description (detail): The scorecards for both batting and bowling teams seem to have some sort of graphical glitch happening. Part of the scorecard is displayed in a sort of split screen, the bowling card is usually only visible upto the 2nd name at best and it seems sort of cut off as though the graphic is incorrectly aligned to the screen.

I've tried this across various careers with various teams in AU and the same graphical error displays every time between overs. Its not a freeze as the scorecard does update correctly, its just all over the place.

flintoff

School Cricketer
868ADDC4-2A4B-49D6-ACDE-B73B8F065994.jpeg Platform: Switch
Game Version: 1.0.1
Game Mode: T20 world championship
Match Type: T20
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): AI commits several no balls in an over
Bug description (detail): when the fast bowlers are on the AI sometimes bowl clusters of no balls.

TomEmilioDavies

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Game Version: 1.0.0.6

Game Mode: Career Mode

Match Type: Career Mode

Teams used: Australian Domestic

Issue (one line description): Career Mode crash

Bug description (detail): I can’t get past the first season of domestic cricket in career mode. As soon as I try to start a game in the second season the game stops on the loading screen and then crashes after a few minutes. Happened to two seperate career modes now.

Users who are viewing this thread