Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

chris24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
NEW RELEASE: Australia WC 2007 Kit

Just a quick change of pace, made this kit for a bit of a challenge and it's available if you download my version of the 2019 WC Aus team. Have only made the kit really and not done any players etc but thanks to @Llewelynf for allowing me to use his Australia logo. Apologies for the textures not being too tidy but I was learning whilst doing with regards to kits.

FTLqPiW.jpg

mX3iytk.jpg

UYt7CbZ.jpg

MvYtJ33.jpg

d2ZhDCe.jpg

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey mate not to sound rude I love your creations your doing a great job I was wondering is there any chance of your kookburra bat some of the logo are a tad blurry any chance getting them HD or is it hard

chris24

Club Captain
Hey mate not to sound rude I love your creations your doing a great job I was wondering is there any chance of your kookburra bat some of the logo are a tad blurry any chance getting them HD or is it hard

It's hard without Adobe Illustrator to be honest. Whenever you trace a bitmap it essentially makes it a cartoon/vector, that's the only thing that works in game. Illustrator, as you can see in my early designs, allows you to refine this and get it to quite close to a good level of quality. Inkscape and Gravit allow much less room for maneuver, so unfortunately I can't. Someone else might be able to though.

chris24

Club Captain
NEW RELEASE: MRF Impact *I think used by ABD* although I've not made the specific version with his signature etc.

rDYm4IT.jpg

IHFizLY.jpg

AtUIeNE.jpg

rNxus7F.jpg

l3e0nPB.jpg

ZEKYN3a.jpg

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Love that!! What's it called? I'll give it a go.
Not so sure mate it just the regular icon with the aboriginal stickers I have a google now[DOUBLEPOST=1560902773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dan-Christian-with-the-Kookaburra-stickers-designed-by-Emma-MacNeill.-Photo-provided-by-Cricket-Australia.-678x381.jpg

This One Pretty Sick Too

chris24

Club Captain
Not so sure mate it just the regular icon with the aboriginal stickers I have a google now[DOUBLEPOST=1560902773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dan-Christian-with-the-Kookaburra-stickers-designed-by-Emma-MacNeill.-Photo-provided-by-Cricket-Australia.-678x381.jpg

This One Pretty Sick Too
Damn, so after like six hours of trying, I just don't think I'm good enough without illustrator to get the aboriginal pattern into the game, lowest I can get it down to is 30kb and that's just the black sections.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Damn, so after like six hours of trying, I just don't think I'm good enough without illustrator to get the aboriginal pattern into the game, lowest I can get it down to is 30kb and that's just the black sections.
Thanks for trying mate how much is the software Illustrator

chris24

Club Captain
Thanks for trying mate how much is the software Illustrator

If you could just get the software alone I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but you have to subscribe to the adobe creation centre now for months/years at a time and it's just too expensive for what I'd use it for. For basic logos and things I can get by with gravit as you've seen with the MRF Impact bat above, but I think I'd need Illustrator to attempt the Icon bat you've put up.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
If you could just get the software alone I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but you have to subscribe to the adobe creation centre now for months/years at a time and it's just too expensive for what I'd use it for. For basic logos and things I can get by with gravit as you've seen with the MRF Impact bat above, but I think I'd need Illustrator to attempt the Icon bat you've put up.
you could message them and try your luck for cheaper

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Defo not recommending you look at alternative sources to acquire it for free... That is against the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread