Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have uploaded a few PSL teams.They have the accurate stadiums,kits,rosters,a few bats etc.USERNAME :asadmamoona.I used creations of @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth @chris24 @Ramz Any help with logos,playface etc would be appreciated.I need someone for logos of Quetta.If you are interested in helping me out then plz reply to this thread.

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
PSL teams are already available but they are not accurate.I am starting work on those.Any help with logos,kits,stats and playface etc would be appreciated.If you are interested in helping me out then plz reply to this thread.
I Can help you happy to do the kits if you like make a spreadsheet of the teams or something and we can tick them off with kits stuff like that

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have uploaded a few PSL teams.They have the accurate stadiums,kits,rosters,a few bats etc.USERNAME :asadmamoona

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have uploaded a few PSL teams.They have the accurate stadiums,kits,rosters,a few bats etc.USERNAME :asadmamoona

Did you create the stadiums? And do they have the actual adboards that go with the Psl?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have uploaded a few PSL teams.They have the accurate stadiums,kits,rosters,a few bats etc.USERNAME :asadmamoona.I used creations of @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth @chris24 @Ramz Any help with logos,playface etc would be appreciated.I need someone for logos of Quetta.If you are interested in helping me out then plz reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread