Scenario sharing

Jonboy276

School Cricketer
Unfortunately struggling with the odd scenario, I have also downloaded the teams but to no avail, for some reason it automatically deletes it ??

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Made 3 from the world cup today. India vs Australia, Sri Lanka vs Australia and West Indies vs Bangladesh. Couple of run chases and an attempt to defend a total. Shared under dale_toon. Let me know if you try them how they go

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've shared a "Remember The Name" scenario, batting as the Carlos Brathwaite facing the Ben Stokes final over, just recreate history. The scenario comes complete with 2016 teams for West Indies and England with correct kits and a Kolkata stadium found on the academy. Enjoy. (Shared under AGuyCalledKiko)
I've reshared this scenario with updated kit colours following the latest patch

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have made a WC 2019 Pak vs Aus scenario. Plz check it out.Username asadmamoona

Nahyan Ameen

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I made a scenario recreating the Bangladesh run chase against England except to re-write history and the problem is Joe Root keeps bowling. It was Jason Roy first even though I set the first bowler as Woakes and the second opening bowler as Archer. So then what I did was made Woakes bowl an over as it was in cricinfo and bowl Archer the first ball of the second over and so what happens is Archer is bowling from one end and Root keeps bowling from the other...does any one know a way around this? When you play a scenario is it always the batsman at the top of the order bowling?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I made a scenario recreating the Bangladesh run chase against England except to re-write history and the problem is Joe Root keeps bowling. It was Jason Roy first even though I set the first bowler as Woakes and the second opening bowler as Archer. So then what I did was made Woakes bowl an over as it was in cricinfo and bowl Archer the first ball of the second over and so what happens is Archer is bowling from one end and Root keeps bowling from the other...does any one know a way around this? When you play a scenario is it always the batsman at the top of the order bowling?

Unfortunately the AI always open with the highest batsman in the order who has not yet bowled. Massive issue in a flagship “new” mode that seriously needs addressing @mikeymerren @MattW - the main feature on your box is broken.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave Wow that is a shame...I'd given up on the West Indies, they really have a talented group but have been so inconsistent, Carlos Braithwaite, definition of a "chaser", pulled off the near impossible in the 20/20 a few years back and then yesterday, nearly pulled off a miracle. the World Cup has come alive this week!

Yeah it’s a real shame. It particularly breaks limited overs.

When I make scenarios I’ll try and get round it if possible by putting a batting all rounder at the top, or if there’s an all rounder that hasn’t bowled yet in the the inns I’ll put them at the top, but it’s not always possible.

For e.g. in the Joburg 95 scenario, then bowling Gary Kirsten in a day 5 pitch, it’s not too unrealistic. And they’ll change the bowling after a few overs anyway... but if it’s an ODI/T20 and not many overs left it really ruins it

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Yeah it’s a real shame. It particularly breaks limited overs.

When I make scenarios I’ll try and get round it if possible by putting a batting all rounder at the top, or if there’s an all rounder that hasn’t bowled yet in the the inns I’ll put them at the top, but it’s not always possible.

For e.g. in the Joburg 95 scenario, then bowling Gary Kirsten in a day 5 pitch, it’s not too unrealistic. And they’ll change the bowling after a few overs anyway... but if it’s an ODI/T20 and not many overs left it really ruins it

I've not tried the scenario editor, so this is disappointing to hear, however a patch down the line should sort that. Looking forward to playing out a few of these.

Madeye1971

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey everyone i've made a scenario on the current world cup semi-final between India and New Zealand starting off when the rain kicked in near the end of the New Zealand innings so try to end the innings off well and defend the target for New Zealand to progress to the World Cup final at Lords! (note the scenario mode is a bit broken so there might be some issues with Indias choices of bowlers)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey everyone i've made a scenario on the current world cup semi-final between India and New Zealand starting off when the rain kicked in near the end of the New Zealand innings so try to end the innings off well and defend the target for New Zealand to progress to the World Cup final at Lords! (note the scenario mode is a bit broken so there might be some issues with Indias choices of bowlers)
got a feeling that was fixed in the patch thought I saw it in the patch notes may be wrong

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
got a feeling that was fixed in the patch thought I saw it in the patch notes may be wrong
I've tested it out and it's not fixed. Played one of the Big Ant challenge scenarios as England against Australia and the Aussies had Short and Head opening the bowling, keep in mind it was an ODI match and they both bowled five over spells. Short was going at an economy of about 11 an over yet they kept bowling him, also noticed in the Big Ant challenges the teams wear their test whites no matter what format it is.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I've tested it out and it's not fixed. Played one of the Big Ant challenge scenarios as England against Australia and the Aussies had Short and Head opening the bowling, keep in mind it was an ODI match and they both bowled five over spells. Short was going at an economy of about 11 an over yet they kept bowling him, also noticed in the Big Ant challenges the teams wear their test whites no matter what format it is.
you may have seen me mention it before but you can team select and change the bowler without losing any balls or anything that the only fix at the moment,

Shubham Arora

Club Cricketer
Can someone help me with the scenarios getting deleted? Any scenario not involving English and Australian players gets deleted for me. I haven't been able to play any other community created scenario since launch. Happens to me for both Xbox and Switch.

Users who are viewing this thread