Plain stumps and boundary ropes files (PC)

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has created blobset files that creates just blank stumps and boundaries (just wooden stumps and a rope). I was thinking of developing a few retro teams/grounds set in the 1913/1914 County season in England before cricket (and the world) changed forever. I know only the PC version allows you to change the boundary and stumps and obviously they didn’t have sponsors everywhere back then in much simpler days. If anyone could let me know if there are files out there or how to create them i’d be very greatful.
Thanks

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has created blobset files that creates just blank stumps and boundaries (just wooden stumps and a rope). I was thinking of developing a few retro teams/grounds set in the 1913/1914 County season in England before cricket (and the world) changed forever. I know only the PC version allows you to change the boundary and stumps and obviously they didn’t have sponsors everywhere back then in much simpler days. If anyone could let me know if there are files out there or how to create them i’d be very greatful.
Thanks

You can set the stumps to be plain already. Boundary ropes I can't help with.

For the stumps you'll need to set up a new match type. For instance I have a CWC92 match type.
The bottom section, Audio/Visual. Set stump sponsor to none and stump sponsor coloured to no. It will say stump flash colour... ignore that. But you need to make sure in the Start Times section you set stumps to "style 1"

F48A754F751D7698C64F03207B991C1D73B1A8A6

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can set the stumps to be plain already. Boundary ropes I can't help with.

For the stumps you'll need to set up a new match type. For instance I have a CWC92 match type.
The bottom section, Audio/Visual. Set stump sponsor to none and stump sponsor coloured to no. It will say stump flash colour... ignore that. But you need to make sure in the Start Times section you set stumps to "style 1"

F48A754F751D7698C64F03207B991C1D73B1A8A6
Ah excellent. Thanks for that. I’ve played this game since it’s Don Bradman 14 inception and hadn’t realised that about the stumps! A bit embarrassed now ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread