Bat Thread CheckList Update 2-8-19

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Just Updated Afghanistan And Sri Lanka Kits Not sure about some players but will add them asap

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Updated Op With A Few West Indies Players Tracking Down Some More Also Will Post India And South Africa Today Hopefully

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Guys just a update I am still working on this thread actively I will not abandon it I will be going into more detail as I can made a few changes today updated a couple of players am moving over to the global t20 for @chris24 also in some news today which was a shock for me Usman Khawaja using DSC now strange his been with kookaburra for ages must have been the $$$$

65911204_1124867467703663_8192606514612011008_n.jpg

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey Guys just a update I am still working on this thread actively I will not abandon it I will be going into more detail as I can made a few changes today updated a couple of players am moving over to the global t20 for @chris24 also in some news today which was a shock for me Usman Khawaja using DSC now strange his been with kookaburra for ages must have been the $$$$

65911204_1124867467703663_8192606514612011008_n.jpg
Dont bother changing Khawaja's bat because I've found even if you go into the bat creator and assign bats to the licensed players after you reload the game or after you play a match they just reset to their default bats. It is a bug, very annoying because I've changed it multiple times for it just to reset so now I don't bother.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Dont bother changing Khawaja's bat because I've found even if you go into the bat creator and assign bats to the licensed players after you reload the game or after you play a match they just reset to their default bats. It is a bug, very annoying because I've changed it multiple times for it just to reset so now I don't bother.
yeh that true annoying should be able to change it shoot them a email if you like

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
yeah! this happens to me aswell, i gave up

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Did anyone at least report the bug?
nah not yet may send them a email one day they may be focusing on the main kinda stuff to patch if even it is a bug they may not be aloud too due to licensing agreements or some crap

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I thought I saw someone mention it in the bug thread somewhere, or maybe I'm just seeing things. I know others have mentioned it before though too.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
i might chuck them an email, whats their email?

imported_beatle

Club Captain
If you want to play an ashes series or a world championship with England and Australia's remaining players with the correct bats change the bats start an ashes series and a world championship start them and game save.When you restart the game the bats will revert back to the generic ones in the academy but the game saves will still have the proper bats.This will help until the issue is patched.

Users who are viewing this thread